The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Advice Needed

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Jay Pearce said:
jordanv said:
Milo is 13 weeks tomorrow and can be such a handful.  Just wondering whether I am maybe giving him too much run of the house etc. or not being firm enough with him.  I didn't expect him to be a little angel all the time but am quite surprised at how boisterous he is.  I have a one year old baby so obviously I have to be really careful when he is in one of his scatty moods as he will tear up and down the lounge and then launch himself at her  :(    I seem like I am forever telling him no and he just bites and nips and ignores me completely.  I have tried ignoring him, time out on his own but nothing seems to get through  :rant:    I try to give him as much space as possible, he has his cage for when I have to go out and at night and also I put him in the kitchen/diner which has a babygate when he is being too scatty and I have to get on with other things.  He can go in the garden and play with toys and I am always playing fetch etc. with him during the day.
I assume he is not the only mad whippie pup ( i am sure there is a "666" under that fur somewhere). :D

Vikki

Hi Vikki.

Glad to hear someone else has a puppy like ours.

We have a 11 week old called Rosie she can be quite a handfull at times bitting and jumping up.

When he bites shut him in the crate for two mins. keep doing it . Rosie is slowly getting the message. she is at her worst after her last feed. do you find this to be the case with yours?

Anyway keep in touch perhaps we can swap ideas!

Good luck Jay.

Welcome to K9 Jay :thumbsup:

Here is a pic of the little angel when she was here. o:) :- "

7 weeks... :blink:

mental_pup.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back