The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Aggression Or Not

fallenangel

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i know my greyhound arent that fond of bouncy dog like labs and dog that come up all silly but they usualy just pull there facs a bit and get out the way. I tend to pull my face as well at these dog. I dont let mine go charing up to others and am not happy with them if they do. but iv just found this site and found the post interesting

http://www.flyingdogpress.com/sayhi.html

fallenangel said:
i know my greyhound arent that fond of bouncy dog like labs and dog that come up all silly but they usualy just pull there facs a bit and get out the way. I tend to pull my face as well at these dog. I dont let mine go charing up to others and am not happy with them if they do. but iv just found this site and found the post interesting
      http://www.flyingdogpress.com/sayhi.html

Thanks for this Wendy. Archie is really aggressive with a lab pup on the Common. This has just explained why...It bounds over to Fynn in a lumbering clumsy way,then jumps on him, and he doesn't like it. He isn't that keen on pups, I now know why...Very interesting

Jo

Very interesting, that will come in handy when i start my canine behaviour course:thumbsup:

My greyhound will tolerate most dogs including my rather boisterious whippet pups jumping all over him

A month ago I was taking for him for a walk when a collie cross of its lead came charging up to him. He always walks with a halti on as he is very strong to walk. The woman asked if he was vicious as he was on his lead We had just crossed a main road thir dog is never on its lead even on the main road. I pointed out that the way their dog approached him if he was vicious he would have bitten the dog straight away

I regulary see this woman and now try to avoid her my dogs do run free but only were I know they are safe and certainly not by a busy main road.

Excelent article, should be handed to every new puppy owner.

Thanks for the link.

Lida

Great article, worth reading all the way through.

think i might print it off and hand it out to every ownder of a butt sniffing bounding dog we come across think that will work out at a few hundered a week :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back