The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

agm proposals

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
and use the results of this poll to formulate any rule change; the handicap owners really ought not to have any say in something that doesn`t affect them.
MICHELLE

:D PEOPLE SHOULD ONLY VOTE ON SOMETHING THAT AFFECTS THEM ;) ,I.E. HEAVYWEIGHT LIMIT & YD/LB CHANGE, I WON"T VOTE ON A WEIGHT LIMIT IF THEY CAN GET IT IN THE WHIPPET TRAP LET IT RACE AS LONG AS IT AIN"T A GREYHOUND AND PROOF OF BREEDING. :8 :D ??? ???

P.S. THEY COULD"NT RACE GRAHAMS DREAM ON THE STRAIGHTS BECAUSE HE WAS TO BIG TO GET IN THE WHIPPET TRAPS ;) SO WHY THEY WANT TO BREED THEM BIGGER CONFUSES ME. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
beyond you say about miss eillie i know the first owner who was a good freind of mine and miss eillie was a whippet geryhound bitch who was bred in linconshire if im right plus she is off the molly stag line and im 100% sent sure litter sister to hello dolly and then was sent to race in northern ireland and bred there. so as for lurcher i think you are wrong and iam right . :D

last post was dee not me, tony seems to of done his homework , ;) lurchers ey :0 dont see what the fuss is about big dogs SCRATCH racing, like jon says if it fits in a trap why not .as i said we need more members not less..... ???

hey gary im a good singer of well hello dolly but then i have been told im better at whistling it and saving peoples ears from further punishment lol how you both doing ok i hope and hope to see you both at champs good luck to all :D

YOU ALL SEEM NOT TO HAVE QUITE GOT THE POINT. IT IS THAT GREYHOUND STUD DOGS SHOULD HAVE NO PLACE IN ''WHIPPET RACING'', WHETHER MATED TO WHIPPETS OR CROSSBREEDS. AND IF YOU DO THEN THERES NO WONDER THIS SPORT I LOVED FOR 18 YEARS IS LOSING ITS WAY AND ALL THE PEOPLE WHO I CALL TRUE DOG MEN ARE LEAVING IT BEHIND. ALSO IF THERES ANYONE OUT THERE PROPOSING PUTTING WEIGHT LIMIT ON NO LIMIT YOU TRUELY HAVE NO IDEA. ps DONT TRY PREACHING TO ME WHAT DEFINES A LURCHER OR NOT THERE'S BEEN RUNNING DOG'S IN MY FAMILY FOR OVER 100 YEARS. AND FOR YOU THAT DON'T KNOW IT'S ANY BREED OF DOG MATED TO A GREYHOUND!!!

i think we all know what a lurcher is, but what i asked you was can you tell me what greyhound has lined a whippet bitch, and any ofspring that is racing in whippets ,from this mating ,and whos trying to preach to you whoever you are ..

and when i say greyhound i dont mean greyhound whippet cross ...what dogs have you or had racing ???

Gary the answer is on page 3 ''COME ON CHIEF'' IS A GREYHOUND. ITS OFFSPRING ARE COME ON SUE AND COME ON ERNIE BOTH RACE AS NO LIMIT WHIPPETS.

oh now i get it :b dee reckons she knew and just wanted to see me make an arsse hole of myself point taken lol

yes the sire of come on ernie is a greyhound . but what differance dose that make if what experts say is true a bitch will through 70 percent of her breeding. that means if you put a greyhound bitch to a whippet you have 70 percent greyhound pups the reverse 30 percent Maybe thats why ernie is 24 inches high and only weighs 53 lb

yes miss ellie is a 36lb bitch put to come on cheif a greyhound.

yes she is litter sister to molly stag and hello dolly.

yes i own them all

yes i will keep them for breeding in fact molly stag has a litter to two become one 18lb. the pup ive kept will proberly make the same size as ernie.the sisters will make between 20lb and 30lb but i still expect people will call the dog pup a greyhound.

GARY.

COME ON ERNIE.

so what your saying MR BEYOND is the greyhound bitches have a place in whippet racing but not dogs. how nieve is that.

I SAY YOUR BARKING MAD . :w :8 :b

does it really matter on size, if offspring are running in no limit anyway ,ive seen a 20 bich named matilda she came from a greyhound ,i also got a 53,40 pound dogs and 24,18 pound bitchs from a 26 pounder to a 30 pound dog ....

MY POINT IS MUTLEY.

MR BEY OND ill call him james beyond .double know nothing. has just said there is no place in whippet racing for COME ON ERNIE just because he is sired from a greyhound.

FACT.. THE REASON WHY LURCHERS ARE NOT BREAD THIS WAY IS BECAUSE IF YOU WAS TO PUT SAY A BEDLINTON TO A MALE GREYHOUND.

1. THE PUPS WOULD BE TO BIG TO PASS.

2. THE MAIN REASON.. THE PUPS IN MOST CASES WOULD BE TO MUCH LIKE THE BITCH IN SHAPE AND THERFORE BE USLESS FOR THE PERPOSE THAY WERE BREAD FOR.

SO MR BEOND BEFORE YOU START SLAGING MY DOG OFF GIVE US YOU NAME OR GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT OR SHUT UP.

ALL I HAVE DONE IS TAKEN A VERY WELL BREAD LINE thanks lenny.AND ADDED TO IT. MY NEXT JOB IS TO KNOW BREED DOWN IF LEFT ALONE.

GARY FARMER . COME ON ERNIE.. :angry:

because i want bigones and smallones hopefully goodones and fastones.

GARY. :8 :b :w

First of all Mr Palmer, can I suggest that you learn how to spell!, secondly the fact's are correct, and thirdly i don't take too kindly to being told to shut up. :angry:

STILL NO NAME AND IT FARMER FUNNY HOW YOU YOU MAKE MISTAKES WHEN YOUR PISSED OFF.

ALL YOU EVER DO IS INSULT PEOPLES DOGS TRY GIVING YOUR NAME SO WE CAN HAVE A GO AT YOURS OR PERHAPES THERE NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

GARY. :angry:

IF ANYBODY KNOWS HOE BEYOND IS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO HIM FACE TO FACE.

THEN I COULD SPELL IT OUT PROPER.

GARY FARMER :angry:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back