The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Akela

BeeJay

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Does anyone have any news about Lorraine Pye's dog who was injured at Andover today?

Fingers crossed that he isn't as badly hurt as he appeared to be. Hugs to Lorraine.

:( yes it did look awful Barbara....fingers crossed for a good out come :luck: :luck:

Sending our good wishes too, and hope it wasn't as serious as it looked. :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: Lots of luck for a full recovery.

We had already gone home so didn't see what happened but it sounds horrible. Hope he's OK and makes a good recovery.

sorry to hear this, hope it's not too serious

what happened?

Thank you for all your caring messages on K9 and the phone calls.

Akela is making progress but it will be at least 3 weeks before the vet will be able to tell us the full extent of his recovery.

On a positive front, for those who witnessed the injury on Sunday, he is now able to stand on all four legs. He currently has loss of sensation in his left hind leg and it is this sensation, the vet believes will hopefully recover through time, rest and medication.

I apologise for not returning all the calls, however I am sure you will appreciate, having two sons in the home, it is not always possible to talk about Akela's injury on the phone.

Through K9 I would like to say a huge thank you to Jacquie, for all her support on the day, for getting us back home and being there for me yesterday and to Maureen who made sure we got off the field in record breaking time.

Lorraine & family

im so pleased to read he has made some progress ;)

i was the 1st to his aid and bless him he looked so frightened and in pain :(

fingers crossed for a good recovery :luck: :luck: :luck:

That's great news Lorraine. Good luck for a steady recovery, and hope he is back to normal soon :luck: :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back