The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Alice X Barney Pups

Ridgesetter

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Our wait is over and in the early hours this morning, Alice delivered 6 lovely puppies a few days early. 3 boys and 3 girls and it looks like 4 brindles and 2 fawns. :cheers:

Mum and pups are very quiet and settled but breeder is extremely tired after a long day out at County of Cumberland show and then staying up all night. Looking forward to some R&R tonight. -_-

Alice_x_Barney_K9.JPG

Ridgesetter said:
Our wait is over and in the early hours this morning, Alice delivered 6 lovely puppies a few days early.  3 boys and 3 girls and it looks like 4 brindles and 2 fawns.  :cheers:
Mum and pups are very quiet and settled but breeder is extremely tired after a long day out at County of Cumberland show and then staying up all night.  Looking forward to some R&R tonight.  -_-

They are absolutely gorgeous :wub: Congratulations to you and to Alice - hope you all get a good night's sleep :luck:

Good Girl Alice and congratulations Toni.

[SIZE=21pt]Many congratulations[/SIZE].

Well Done Alice and Barney :cheers:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]CONGRATUALTIONS[/SIZE] :cheers:

I look forward to seeing more photo's of your beautiful pup,s :thumbsup: & would like to see a close up of the one with the big stripe over it's head :wub:

:cheers: Congratulations :thumbsup:

:cheers: Congratulations!!! on your beautiful pups!! :cheers:

Congrats on the new Babies Toni :cheers:

Ridgesetter said:
Our wait is over and in the early hours this morning, Alice delivered 6 lovely puppies a few days early.  3 boys and 3 girls and it looks like 4 brindles and 2 fawns.  :cheers:
Mum and pups are very quiet and settled but breeder is extremely tired after a long day out at County of Cumberland show and then staying up all night.  Looking forward to some R&R tonight.  -_-

Congratulations to the lovely Alice & her beautiful babies. :cheers:

Hope humans are having a well deserved rest.

Yeahh!! Alice

Well done to you all, great result, have a good rest now, then get busy with that camara :cheers:

well done alice & barney, they look lovely :wub: :wub: :luck:

:cheers: Congratulations Toni and Alice :cheers: :luck:

:cheers: Congraulations Alice & Barney :cheers:

:cheers: Congraulations Toni - (bring on the puppy breath.....aaahh :wub: )

Cristina

Mychaka Whippets

Great News Alice and Barney o:) Hope all is well mum ( whippet ) and mum (human) :sweating: :sweating: Good luck with them :D

Hi Toni, finally I can answer to one of your topics :)

Remember i promissed you at Crufts, I would try ..... here at K9.

Congratulations on your new litter.

I will come back to see more of them,

greetings from Belgium

:cheers: Great news, :thumbsup:

:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS Alice & Barney[/SIZE] :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone for your best wishes.

I may have been a little premature. :( We're trying to keep our little fawn boy going. He won't suckle and has lost weight. Not happy on a bottle either so we're feeding by eye dropper every 2 hours. No sign of a cleft pallet and lungs sound okay. He's active enough and warm but just won't suckle which makes me think there might be something wrong with the soft pallet. We'll find out tomorrow one way or another.

Another sleepless night ahead. And people think breeding and rearing litters is easy. I tell everyone, pay whatever it costs for a pup and you're better off.

Better go, it's feed time again.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back