The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Alice's Big Win!

alfie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I would just like to proudly announce that Monelli Miss Muffet, or Alice as she is known here, won

(w00t) RESERVE BEST IN SHOW (w00t)

at South East Toydogs Society yesterday!

And she also gained her KC Good Citizen Bronze Award on the day!

:cheers:

Bless... :wub:

Liz and the Monellis

Well done Alice :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wub: :wub:

[SIZE=21pt]WOW,[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Well done to you & the gorgeous little Alice!!![/SIZE] :cheers: :wub: :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS ALICE[/SIZE]. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

(w00t) :cheers: :lol: [SIZE=21pt] CONGRATULATIONS ALICE!!!!!!! AND LIZ!!!! [/SIZE] :lol: (w00t) :cheers:

Photo with all her trophies and trimmings please :lol: :wub: :wub: :wub:

[SIZE=21pt]well done alice[/SIZE] :cheers: congratulations wheres the photos then :wub:

Well done Alice and Liz. :cheers:

You were certainly both busy yesterday. Congrats.

Congrats Liz and Alice :wub: . Bet that you are well chuffed.

well done you two! I'll bring my lot over next I see Jan, you can give them a quick taming session!

Well done to beautiful Alice.......I must be due another cuddle by now. :wub: :wub: :wub:

WOW - RBIS and KC Good Citizen Bronze Award - What a great day you both had. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Many congratulations Alice (and Liz of course).

:cheers: Wow many congratulations, well done!!! Yes lots of proud piccies please :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]congratulations!well done![/SIZE] :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations Liz and Alice on RBIS AND KC Bronze good citizen - you both deserve it - very well done indeed![/SIZE]

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS ALICE :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: [/SIZE]

Caz x

Thanks all for your congrats!

I will try and work out how to post a pic of Slack Alice on here but I'm not very computer literate...

Help Jan!!! (w00t)

Liz and the Monellis

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: WELL DONE ALICE and Liz for moving with her!) :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Yvette :))

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back