The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

All Irelands

dazgail

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
u23..........i'll go for china

o23..........jake

unders...... my bitch fizz

overs........my dog alfie

only joking :lol:

i think maybe ..... unders rose's.... diego

overs ...... kistys Danny

under 23 China

over 23 Danny

whippets Vixen or Cody

Good luck to all!!

Kirsty

Gooooooo monkey dog!!! :p :lol:

Unders winner will be China :thumbsup:

Best of luck everyone :luck:

My feeling on it, is that this year will be a suprise as there is a litter out there that is proving hard to beat, but outside of that you must favour your own dog, come on Ace for u 23, and the overs will be a dog called the westwind warrior, you know who you are ;) that aside, I hope everyone has a wonderful day and may it be filled with sportsmanship....God bless, and don,t forget the newtownards show on the 4th of july, let's help the orphanage get built 8)

this year i just havent a clu..

theres alot of tuff competition out there..

and with the boys frm the south coming up its gunna b even tuffer :(

all that i wish for and hope is that all r dogs cum off safe and sound... :D

it wud be gud if we came out with a result like the 1 in Lawrencetoen r Flourencecourt but whatever happens happens...

ye never knw wats gunaa happen on the day

John Mahers dog Blackie from Roscrea is the one to beat in the overs ! Winner of THREE big competitions down South, it will take a good one to lower his colours !

A black bitch from Enniscorthy can also run a bit, but she`s only just out of season. However, she destroyed all the top local dogs at their track in Caim the week before she broke !

theres alot of competition out there dis year as Kirsty said lets hope that all r dogs cum off safe and sound... :D

all da best to everyone

rhonda :thumbsup:

John Mahers dog Blackie from Roscrea is the one to beat in the overs ! Winner of THREE big competitions down South, it will take a good one to lower his colours !
A black bitch from Enniscorthy can also run a bit, but she`s only just out of season. However, she destroyed all the top local dogs at their track in Caim the week before she broke !
Would that be youre black bitch Martin.The one that John O Rourke has.John Maher's dog is called Scooby,and Shane Lee is also making the trip.Might have them here for a night before.So i can slip them all summit in their tea,lol.One thing i do know,is that if it's as warm on saturday,as it has been all week,there is no way im puttin mine through 2 hours in an oven,and expecting them to run,in 24/28 degrees,like it's been here all this week.We've had no rain for the last month,exept one day.The grounds been like a rock,for over 4 weeks.There's been no greyhound trials in Derry through the week,for the same period,and the dogs are extremely unfit.Kirsty might want to race Danny,but mine will be staying put,unless the weather changes today or tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is good stuff :) i know of a big strong dog for the racing too :-

Your right Billy, John Mahers dog is Scooby, his smaller dog is Blackie !

Shame if you don`t run your dogs Billy, as you missed the last meeting in Roscrea as well, but I can see where your coming from !

Seamus the transporter told me today that your dogs have been flying around Lifford in trials recently so i`d say they are fit enough 8) !

its the same everywhere :sweating: :sweating: :sweating: its not just warm is some parts 8) so everbody is on the same boat..

Your right Billy, John Mahers dog is Scooby, his smaller dog is Blackie !
Shame if you don`t run your dogs Billy, as you missed the last meeting in Roscrea as well, but I can see where your coming from !

Seamus the transporter told me today that your dogs have been flying around Lifford in trials recently so i`d say they are fit enough 8) !
Dont know where you get youre imfo from Martin.Cause i havent been allowed to take a lurcher to Lifford since Willie Duffy banned all lurchers from trialing round lifford over 2 years ago.As a matter of fact.I havent even put a greyhound round lifford,in well over a year.That can be checked through the I.G.B .IE website.As for Derry track.Ive been round it once,over 3 weeks ago,then they stopped the daytime trials,because a couple of dogs collapsed in the heat.I cant even get them walked,as it's been in the mid 20s,(average)for at least 3 weeks now.It's even 17/18 degrees over night.As ive said.The ground is like a brick,and is all cracked,it's so bloomin dry.Danny did his both wrists a couple of months ago,and even though he won the racing last time out.It was soft garden type ground,and we were shitin ourselves,as he'd not had a run since the injury.The dogs mean more to us than a bit of shiny plastic.Ive a bitch being mated with Dannyboy next week.So he will need to be kept injury free till then at least.As for missing the last meet down in Roscrea.We was there on the sunday,for the finals n stuff.I was having more on my mind then,than dogs,as you know.Cant wait for the next one though,as ive been told by John Maher,that the ground is in great shape down there,with plenty of rain over the last weeks,and they've been training hard.Will be nice to meet up with them again,no doubt,as we've kept in touch,by phone,and K9.

i think ill go sunday as im not running diamond in midday heat like this weeks either,hes fit enough as ive been waiting till 10 -11 o clock at night to take them out but he dislocated a toe at the start of the week while messing about ,hes fine now but ill see on friday night what the crack is,,,if i dont get then good luck to all that run ,see yous sunday

:p I would like to see both of Rose's dog do well but then i don't really know what the competition is like over, ;)

GOOD LUCK Rose and everyone who is taking part, let hope all dogs come home safe. :thumbsup: Di

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back