The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Amazing Grace X Oscars Pride

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
thanks for taking and putting them on vicky

they are both looking good thanks gaz :D :D

gary

They are lovely and look full of life but very :wub:

Quick one of Dixie 12lb 4oz

DSCF2036.jpg

both trashing everything in sight

DSCF2041.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
JASPER JUST STARTED TO GO OUT WALKING ON THE LEAD

WITH A HARNIST ON BECAUSE THE LITTLE BUGGER WONT WALK WITH JUST A COLLER LOL LOL

got the weigthing scales from me mums and jasper wade 12 lb 12oz at 4 months old

Be nice to see you racing paul the be some comp against pig and pockets pups look forward to it for crack lyndon

Thanks Paul & Haley for keeping us up to date on how he is coming along ..but wheres the pics lol

Dixie is 15 1/2 lb so still the biggest in the litter so far

its ok will get some more pics as these one are poor as u cannot see them good, no jasper is coming along good other than that, he will make a good club dog lol hopefully we hope hes one step better than his dad as he was only a club dog too......

Good looking pup Debbie,,,hows the other wee lad,,any photos of him?

he looks strong built like scar and oscar did as a pup, good luck with him gary, and he has length about him also

jasper loves his free runnig and chasing his golf ball i will have to take the camera out with me tomorrow just a few more months and will take him over the track

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back