The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

American Southern Whippet Specialty

seaspot_run

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Julie Poole, who will be doing our photography for the 2009 National Specialty in Atlanta, was snapping photos like crazy at ringside for the Metropolitan Atlanta Whippet Association Specialty and the American Whippet Club Southern Specialty.

She made a slide show which I think it a lot of fun to watch--just know there is a soundtrack, so if you're at work, you may want to turn your speakers off:

Southern Specialty Slide Show

The Southern Specialty was judged by Molly Rule-Steele. Last I heard, she was having a great time touring Atlanta with her friend Deann Christianson, who did the sweepstakes. :cheers: :lol:

Enjoy the slide show! 8)

See if any of you can find Karen in her leopard print skirt and safari ensemble. :- " :- " :p

She had a good weekend and is in there with the two boys from the 2nd Pea litter.

Kristen

I tried to watch it but those kind of things give me headaches. Are there any still shots and results?

Here are the still shots:

http://juliepoole.com/Southern08/

Here are the brief results. I'll have to find the whole list

Judge Molly Rule Steele:

WD/BOW/ BOB Kamada's Instant Millionaire (from 9-12 puppy dog)

WB/BOS Sportingfields Rock To The Top (from open bitch)

Selects (no particular order)

Ch. Surrey Hill's Golden Boy

Ch. Ableaim Barchet Kurt Russell

Ch. Ableaim Not Just Another Pretty Face

Ch. Ableaim Keepsake of Free Flight

Ch. Sportingfield's Little Black Dress

Veteran Dog - Ch. Mill Landings Majestic Bid

Veteran Bitch - Ch. HunterHill Simcha SC

Well, I thought it was cool. I'm impressed by fancy computer stuff, I guess. :b

So, anyhow, a link to the still photos appears farther up if people just want to browse.

Karen, I thought it was fantastic, I really enjoyed it.

Nicky

I thought it was put together brilliantly, even enjoyed the soundtrack!!!!

VERY COOL SLIDE :thumbsup:

Some beautiful expressions, need to go & re-adjust my eyeballs now (w00t) Thoroughly enjoyed it - isn't technology cool :thumbsup:

WOW!!!

I really need to go & live in USA, stunning whippets :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back