The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

...and This Is Our Glen

pamalkie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register

Lovely pictures Pam, couldnt get the first one to work, think its missing a 'g' on the end ?

Well don't ask me how I did that (w00t) I've been trying to post these pics using photobucket for 2 nights now. [SIZE=21pt]HELP[/SIZE] (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Great pictures Pam, love the one of Jilly and Jake on the little bridge :thumbsup:

Julie

Gad, lucky you - I'd kill to live somewhere like that!

Lovely photos.

Noticed Jilly and Jakie are tied to the bridge to prevent any mishaps. That water does look quite a torrent doesn't it. Looks a fabulous place, and of course it goes without saying that I'd love to live there too.

Pam,choose the pic you want to use from photobucket,below it,you've got url,tag & img.Left click on IMG to highlight it,then right click & a box will come up showing several options.click on copy.Then go to your post on k9,right click & paste it.Hopefully that should work for you :thumbsup:

DSCF0348.jpg

Debs think this might have worked hip hip hurray :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
DSCF0328.jpg
/y109/pamalkie/DSCF0346.jpg[/img]

6e1a9dac.jpg

61b4d261.jpg

ce77a1f2.jpg

DSCF0328.jpg

What a wonderful area to live in- I could see myself sitting on that bridge, legs dangling over the edge gazing into the water for hours :)

pam it looks so beautiful there,its quite idyllic.lovely photos :)

Thanks everybody for your nice comments :thumbsup: Soooooo glad that I seem to have got the hang of photobucket at last :sweating: :lol: took me 2 nights (w00t) but it is worth it as the pics look so much better and I can post more than one at a time :thumbsup:

Easy when you know how :lol: :lol:

Lovely photos

Wonderful scenery, you are so lucky having all that right on your doorstep.

Jilly and Jakey both looking good. BTW is Jakeys leg problem all better?

Is your OH camera shy, trying to hide behind that tree :lol:

Well done Pam,& what stunning scenery,lucky you! :thumbsup:

Great pics Pam - what a super place to live. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Jakey and Jilly are looking lovely. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Great photos Pam :cheers: - glad youve finally got the hang of Photobucket - isnt it good. :thumbsup: Love the one on the little bridge of Jilly and Jakey :wub: - and such wonderful scenery - just lovely.

and the Stalker - good job hes not a STREAKER :lol: :lol:

Wow!! (w00t) Can I come and live with you please? Gorgeous scenery! :thumbsup:

mazza said:
Lovely photos Wonderful scenery, you are so lucky having all that right on your doorstep.

Jilly and Jakey both looking good. BTW is Jakeys leg problem all better?

Is your OH camera shy, trying to hide behind that tree :lol:

Hi Mazza Malc says no he is not camera shy but was having a widdle :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jakeys leg is a lot better :thumbsup: thanks for asking :huggles: though sometimes I think he limps a wee bit when tired. Hope it gets better completely in time :huggles:

Forgot to say Pam, ( my OH - name of Richard )was staying at Ayre again the other night - no far from you :) :thumbsup: hes back tonight hopefully. :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back