The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Andover Open

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
June Jonigk said:
Hey Julie, Jacquie, Darc - I'm on the line for the Elite group - so se ya there! :teehee:

Sorry June and Sundance. I'm not able to be at the open this week :( I'm going away for the weekend, I have a hot date :- "

you have a hot date :- " :b

or do you mean dancing queen has a hot date :- " :- " :- "

Jacquie said:
June Jonigk said:
Hey Julie, Jacquie, Darc - I'm on the line for the Elite group - so se ya there! :teehee:

Sorry June and Sundance. I'm not able to be at the open this week :( I'm going away for the weekend, I have a hot date :- "

Ooooh Jacquie, Pm me the details - hot date? it's years since I had one of those :lol: Have a great time - we'll miss you :huggles:

hi rob so what am i on the line for the maidens and joanna i can help at glos will have 5 runner but i could do maidens there as well if you need me :thumbsup:

well the weather for tomorrow is showers :blink:

but the wind has dropped from yesterday :thumbsup:

jade said:
hi rob so what am i on the line for the maidens  and joanna i can help at glos will have 5 runner but i could do maidens there as well  if you need me  :thumbsup:
Maidens would be fantastic.............Thanks for the offers of help, will pass them on to Lesley and we will give you a timetable on the day :thumbsup:

just to remind folk that there is NO FOOD VAN :eek: tomorrow, food is available from the pub :thumbsup:

off to make a million sarnies now :sweating: :sweating:

as i am the official peppermint/deadly caterer :wacko: :wacko:

The deadly caterer (w00t)

Think I'm on Maidens tomorrow.

That doesn't sound too good that...... the deadly caterer, just remind me to make my own butties! :lol: :lol:

Good luck everyone running tomorrow :luck: :luck: Hope everyone has a good day and dogs come off injury free :luck: :luck: I'll be waiting here for the results.... hint!!! :lol:

Carol Jepson said:
That doesn't sound too good that...... the deadly caterer, just remind me to make my own butties!  :lol:   :lol:
Good luck everyone running tomorrow  :luck:   :luck:   Hope everyone has a good day and dogs come off injury free  :luck:   :luck:   I'll be waiting here for the results.... hint!!! :lol:

your get the results as soon as we get back carol no need to hint (w00t)

thats if we survive the deadly caterer :lol: better not let julie see this

she won,t do the sarnies any more :oops:

Is Gracie and Lolly running tomorrow Sue? No racing for me tomorrow I'm staying home playing with the puppies :wub:

Best of luck to everyone racing :thumbsup: ......no racing for me either Carol, Gaz Working :(

yes they are making up the numbers bless them they enjoy it :)

jane,s got 5 runners tomorrow think we will be a bit busy (w00t)

looking forward to it hope the weather holds out for us :)

have fun with the babys mate :wub:

peppermint lady said:
yes they are making up the numbers bless them they enjoy it  :) jane,s got 5 runners tomorrow think we will be a bit busy  (w00t)

looking forward to it hope the weather holds out for us :)

have fun with the babys mate :wub:

aww bless em :wub: they're still just babies :wub: julie and jane are going to be very busy :lol: making the most of the babies Sue, only 1 week left with them :(

Cannot make tomorrow :(

Good luck to all runners :luck: Hope you all have a good day and go home injury free :thumbsup:

julie i have not give you my consent to use deadly (w00t) so peppermints caterers as the deadly only eat the food :D :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ooooh Jacquie, Pm me the details - hot date? it's years since I had one of those :lol: Have a great time - we'll miss you :huggles:

It's been years for me too June :- " :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back