The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Andover Spring Time Open

• Thread starter peppermint lady
  • Start date

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done all those winners. Maddie did just great for you Julie, Neil & Sue - Congrats on winning the supreme :D

Special well done to Gingeroo and Darkling Dragonfly on winning their groups too! Thats the way to start the year! Also Armastice Day for Vince & Julia - he's a good looking boy too.

We want everyone to know that Darc and Rob aren't sticking to the agreed plan of taking turns to win. They have got some serious losing to do now to make up for it. Either that or all the drinks are on them :D

well done to everyone it was a great day, just what you want for the 1st open. good racing, good weather, good company and very well run. thank you andover :thumbsup:
and thank you lesley with (boss), june with (nibs) and julie with (grace) for running your dogs with tia. :thumbsup: (made my day)

your both very welcome, she will be their again next week if you need her ;)

Tia ooked brilliant Dave, and really speedy too :thumbsup:

bless Lynne

she could'nt watch :lol:

Well done to the winners and the finalists. Excellent to see heavies winning the maiden and elite supremes :thumbsup:

Sounds like we missed a really good day's racing, well done to the organisers. :thumbsup: See you all next week.

:D :D CONGRATULATIONS to ALL the runners and WINNERS and of course to all the Andover Club on your excellent Open,

a big well done to the Peppermint gang ( Especially Maddie for her Supreme win, you must be so chuffed Julie ) and to Armistice Day for the Maiden Supreme win. :D :D

Wish we could have been there.

"Special well done to Gingeroo and Darkling Dragonfly on winning their groups too! Thats the way to start the year!"

Poor Judy, the excitement has gone to her head! I think the dog that Gill was running was Darkling SANDFLY. Wouldn't be so bad if Judy didn't own his brother!!

Still it was a good day. Hope all of you have the same next week. Just sorry to miss it, even if we will be sunning ourselves in Turkey.

Barbara, hope you are feeling better.

Good luck Dave, Lynne and Tia next week.

:D A brilliant open - thanks to all involved. Congratulations to Julie and gang on Maddie's Supreme win - also of course well done to Flo, Peppermint Princess. Thanks for all the lovely comments and messages congratulating my Frankie, Black Silk, on her maiden win, first and second place to my first babies! It may have been an omen that Sabrina, their mum, was on the cover of the programme. Also Keelan made an excellent trapper, many thanks. Well done to all the winners and finalists, as Judy said, it's always nice when the back dogs take the supremes. See you all next week :D

"Special well done to Gingeroo and Darkling Dragonfly on winning their groups too! Thats the way to start the year!"Poor Judy, the excitement has gone to her head! I think the dog that Gill was running was Darkling SANDFLY. Wouldn't be so bad if Judy didn't own his brother!!
Oh yeah I can't even claim that was a typo. More of a thinko :D

Enjoy yourself in Turkey. 8)

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back