The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Andy Patterson Memorial

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done all the winners and workers, A special welldone to Hells fire, Our Bea and Bally pride all running out of their skin :))

Don't forget Shameless Shelley, she ran beautiful :thumbsup:

Well done all the winners today, Especially Duke (Hellsfire)! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

well done all the winners and workers today enjoyed my day big well done to mate George with his dog Duke (Hellsfire) lol only joking Karen you'v done a brill job getting Duke back running after the very bad injury last year :thumbsup: also well done Paul and Sue bally pride :thumbsup: and Pat with Sup of the day our bea :thumbsup:

BALLYPRIDE [not bad for a ex rabbiter with broken toes. well done sue and paul

Well done all the winners especially Karen with Duke :thumbsup:

fiona & john

Great pics John,thanks :thumbsup: Knicker Factory (w00t) Chris :lol: I've gone into making Bikinis now :lol: Thanks for the congrats everybody,including you Yvonne :lol:

WELL DONE PAT AND BOB WITH OUR BEA LOVERLY LITTLE BITCH HEARD SHE RAN REALLY WELL GOOD LUCK FOR THE COMING YEAR SUE STU AND AS YA DO

well done all the winners :cheers: especially pat and bob with bea, sorry we couldn't be there

Thanks to everyone for their good wishes. I don't think I need to say that we had a wonderfull

day. I am still amazed that she ran so well, didn't think she had it in her !!!!! Must have been the

promise of a cake if she won. (She lives to eat)

Well done to all the other winners, and all the dogs that tried so hard. xxx

well done all the winners and losers & workers bwra..,great weekend,please to be back competing,a close 2nd in her heat

not bad for her 1st run in an open in 7 month..big well done Karen n george with hellfire anth&joannes tia..our bea a class show all day.ballybride looked classy too.our next door neighbours with deanside Beau?cant say it..spindle shanks,, Vicky with keegan,ray with worrag,joes wor syl will stop there,far too many to mention but class all day really enjoyed our 1st weekend away..got some photos,carol if its OK to put them on here?and will add the few of the pups n yearlings later..oh and again thank you Neil :thumbsup:

What a cracking weekend....thanks to all involved and well done to my Beau (he just might catch you next time Karen lol :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back