The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Anoso Open

debbie

debbie
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just the winners for now

no limit

little wilma

40lb

roger the dodger,sup scr

36lb

freddies melody

pups

blarn,a,hooly

yearlings

as ya like

vets

doriva

y/scr

nine

pup/scr

stevie b

dogs

cobain

bitch,s

pick pocket,& sup

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Neil & Lassie and all the other runners :thumbsup:

a poor turn out but some great racing really enjoyed it nice day weatherwise too. il put full results on now so nobody double up please :D

47 dogs on the card. the results:

55lb scratch

r- little wilma 1st

b- nikki whizz

w- deneside colin

blk - curlin

40lb scratch

r- roger the dodger 1st

b- m 2 g

w - cane matto

36lb scratch

r- robbie dazzler

b- fast n furious

w - freddies melody 1st

year 24lb

r- sky plus 23 sc

b- as ya like 23 sc 1st

w- r & r 22 2ft

blk- skoshi tiger 22n 2ft

year 28lb

r- cane wolf 28 sc

b- mollys pride 26 4ft

w - cindy v 26 4ft 1st

year scratch

r- red devil

b- nine 1st

pup sc

r- stevie b 1st (solo)

dogs 20lb

r- zeus 20 sc 1st

b- crackelle 17 6ft

dogs 24lb

r- hot rocks 23 sc

b- boybelle 22 2ft 1st

dogs 28lb

r- cobain 28 sc 1st

b- no joe 27 2ft

w- showman 26 4ft

dogs 32lb

r - lennys legs 32 sc 1st

b- wolfie 29 6ft

bitches 20lb

r- prada 19 sc1st and excellent race

b- flybaby 19 sc

bitches 24lb

r- by chance 24 sc

b- marillamite 22 4ft

w- game on 22 4ft

blk- branco 21 6ft 1st

bitches 28lb

r- pickpocket 26 sc 1st

b- whisky fudge 26 sc

w- indica 25 2ft

bitches 32lb

r- dazzlyn sunrise 29 sc 1st (solo)

puppy final

r- senior moment 31 sc 3rd

b- blarn a hoolie 25 12 ft 1st

w- lady ga ga 21 20ft 2nd

blk- marys pride 18 26ft 4th

vet final

r- ill be back 28 sc 3rd

b- bally so 22 12ft 2nd

w- doriva 18 20ft 1st another close race

yearling final

r- cindy v 26 sc 2nd

b- as ya like 23 6ft

dog final

r- lennys legs 32 sc w/d

b- cobain 28 8ft 1st

w- boybelle 22 20ft 2nd

blk- zeus 20 24ft 3rd

bitch final

r- dazzlyn sunrise 29 sc 4th

b- pickpockett 26 6ft 1st

w- branco 21 16ft 3rd

blk- prada 20 18ft 2nd

sup scratch

r- little wilma

b- roger the dodger 1st in a brilliant race

w- freddies melody

overall supreme

r- cobain 28 sc 2nd

b- pickpocett 26 4ft 1st

well done everyone, winners, losers, workers etc A very well run open

well done all the winners,2 ft /lb made for some close races :thumbsup:

i have had a great day enjoyed watching some great races and i have got to say the supreme scratch was a great race :clown: the weather was good to us aswell 8) well done to steuie with lilly she ran brilliant :wub:

good days racing with some very close finishes, very pleased with penny ( prada ) in the bitch final her litter sister just got her on the line.

well done all the winners :thumbsup:

pity about the turnout,makes you wonder why bother.

hi i was wondering if any one can help i raced a few years ago could anyone tell who they take they dogs to when they injured

it used to be steve ducan is he still do it or is there some one else wait for reply thanks

well done all the winners and loosers,a good open but not well attended a shame, excelent track too,and well done the workers, :thumbsup:

hi i was wondering if any one can help i raced a few years ago could anyone tell who they take they dogs to when they injuredit used to be steve ducan is he still do it or is there some one else wait for reply thanks
robert meeks goes to newton aycliffe about once a month david h normally posts on here when he is there and wot time.

errm just to let everyone know that i have lost my inhlaer somewhere today and was wondering if anyone had picked it up, people who know me shud know what im like for it falling out me pocket lol :angry: but id be very pleased if sum1 has got it, as i needed it tnite n thats when i figured i lost it :D

thnx again for a gr8 day aycliffe club 8)

Great Days racing Great people who turned up great workers. Well done everyone. I agre4e with John why bother as only two people traveled Jeff Parr and Bert why is it no body ever bothers to travel north . Great tracks and we always make people welcome. Makes me wonder. We northernens travel

all over the place and never complain about distance.

JUST MY THOUGHTS

joyce

I don't think a turnout of 47 dogs is bad considering there's other opens on and it's the start of the bend season.

we bother becoz we like 2 race :D like ive said b4 pity the bends start b4 the straights has even finished. :(

I don't think a turnout of 47 dogs is bad considering there's other opens on and it's the start of the bend season.

bet there's more at blidworth today for an additional open

not all straight dogs run the bends :)

it will be same for the opens at easington .

Last edited by a moderator:
i never even knew there was an additonal on @ blidworth. joyce u forgot the fella with whisky fudge and il be back he travelled too.

Sorry I missed Ill be Back. See how many turn out for the Bwra Open at Horden next week.

Not many i think as the highgate bend night starts the same day same as last year. i agree Carole its a shame the bends start before the straights finiish.

Joyce

Won't shove our Harv in Newton Aycliffe traps again.Faced the facts he's too big for them :( but love the track.Think you've all hit the nail on the head about the overlap between bends and straights :thumbsup:

Sorry I missed Ill be Back. See how many turn out for the Bwra Open at Horden next week.Not many i think as the highgate bend night starts the same day same as last year. i agree Carole its a shame the bends start before the straights finiish.

Joyce
Hi Joyce, Highgate wrc decided to have our first bend meeting on the 26th Sep because of inquiries from it's members, if we waited until the last top ten straight meeting on 4th Oct, it would be the 10th Oct before we could have our first meeting, leaving only 2 weeks for our members to get their dogs ready for the nnwrf bend championships on the 25th Oct.

If my memory serves me correctly, saturday race meets up north are quite often poorly attended (unfortunately)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back