The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Anoso Open

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
some pics of the winners :D

scratch winners

scratch.jpg

dog & bitch winners ( pick pocket overall winner )

supreme.jpg

nice pics i still look stoned haha or well :lol: but whos is that bum :eek: ur not suppose to take pictures of bums john lol :lol: n look at jimmy on that pic watching over them haha n stuart is actually smiling :lol: :p

nice pics ,lovely day out,even if i hadnt nowt to run :rant: :thumbsup:

Great pics :thumbsup: and track looks fantastic :thumbsup:

Hey up Kate you must be famous by now. :thumbsup: All these pics of you,means I wont have to dig mine out from now on :lol:

Hey up Kate you must be famous by now. :thumbsup: All these pics of you,means I wont have to dig mine out from now on :lol:

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhht thats not fair :( :lol: u crnt use my pictures haha

tell her uncle john she crnt use ur pictures haha ppplllzz :D

8) :lol:

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhht thats not fair :( :lol: u crnt use my pictures haha

it's ok kate!!!!!! there is copyrights on them lol :lol:

That was my point Hazel its a shame the straights are not finished before the bends begin As you know

im a bend person myself. And as youve just said northern opens are badly attended which comes back to no body travels up here. We will just have to see if there are any gaps in the calendar a bit earler

for next year.

Joyce

it's ok kate!!!!!! there is copyrights on them lol :lol:

Thats ok Kate,John can just keep putting his copies on :lol:

:D Nice pics John :D its so long since we had a day out, & Paddy had his first open race :wacko:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back