The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Another Cruelty Case.........

whippetmad

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
another cruelty case,a lurcher found wandering in a pub car park in Dorset.the lurcher could not hardly walk,he was found to be less than half his body weight and muscles wasted with sores also,it appears he was shut away and left to waste away :( :(

why do they bloody do this to a animal :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

that poor lad.....

he looks quite old as well

maks me madder than a mad march hare

Oh that poor dog. How I would love to shut his "owners" in a small dark hole! :rant:

What a poor soul. It is hard to imagine anyone could be so cruel :(

That picture is just heart breaking. :( Hope he recovers and finds a loving home.

Awww poor boy :( , how anyone can do this to an animal is beyond me, why don't they hand them in to a rescue before they get into that condition.

Hope he finds a good home as soon as he is well enough :luck: :luck: :luck:

daledogs said:
another cruelty case,a lurcher found wandering in a pub car park in Dorset.the lurcher could not hardly walk,he was found to be less than half his body weight and muscles wasted with sores also,it appears he was shut away  and left to waste away :(   :(
why do they bloody do this to a animal :rant:   :rant:   :rant:   :rant:   :rant:   :rant:

I DONT CARE WHO READS THIS... WHO EVER DONE THIS IS A

B A X T A X D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good God.....that's a skeleton not a dog. :( Thank goodness someone found him in time. I hope he goes to a really good home.....

:( Poor little boy :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Lets hope he finds a loving home :luck:

Poor boy, he has such a gorgeous face! :( Will he be safe with the RSPCA? I mean I know they do good work and everything, but they sometimes PTS don't they?

That poor dog. The person who done this should be hung! Makes me sick how people treat animals! :rant: :rant:

poor boy :( how can poeple live with themselves after doing that, i dont suppose they'l ever find out who did it either so they'l get away with it :rant:

i hope he finds a good home :luck:

Theres no excuse at all for this sort of thing to happen these days, all they had to do was drop it off at a resuce center/police station if they didnt want it before it got into that condition.

Poor little lad, Lord what a sorry state he looks.

How can people do that ...

rottie said:
that poor lad.....
he looks quite old as well

maks me madder than a mad march hare

These hateful b*****s want stringing up :rant:

Don't be fooled by his appearance Rottie.....this poor boy could actually only be a youngster, he is almost identical to my lovely boy Arthur, the saluki x who I fostered recently, who looked ancient due to his condition but was no more than 2 :(

For anyone who saw my previous posts re Arthur, I'll be posting an update on his progress later tonight.

Arthur...

skinny_arthur.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back