The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Another Great Mating

hellbound

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
the one mating thats been planned for some years took place today, between Rch Cracked it and scottish derby winner and open class bitch Tanglewood,litter sister to our own stud dog Rch / Rbch Outbound and Rch / Nch Guess Who, breeding ( Rch /Sup Nch Spellbound + Rch Storm Damage) we have waited some time for this mating and all being well pups will be due 1st week in feb all the best to Val and George your going to have your hands full soon :luck: :thumbsup:

Good Luck :luck: ,,Hope all goes well,,Any little white parti boy's give me a phone (w00t)

Good luck and hope all goes well, I think the pup's out of these two whippet's will be ones to watch !

great mating, best of luckfor the future :luck: :luck:

stormy weathers said:
Got mine booked fingers crossed for a little brindle dog  :cheers:

told you valerie my black dogs first :sweating: or any dog lol :thumbsup: just a dog please :sweating: :b :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone for good luck wishes etc. Saffron is gonna have to have a lot of little dog pups to please those who want one in a range of colours as well I hope she has been listening, LOL

Is Saffron huge yet (w00t)

Good luck with the welping :D of both Saffron and Tanya :thumbsup: :luck: :luck:

any colour out of this litter even a tartan one would do me.

good luck to all who who get a pup :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Im after a white/pink parti dog (w00t) (w00t) or a Blue/and other colour :lol: :lol: ,,or black/any colour,,just a boy :lol: :lol:

Hope all goes well and she has a healthy litter of any sex :luck: :luck: :luck:

Saffron has had her pups today, 1 x brindle bitch 1x black dog

mum and pups are doing well

will get some pic at the weekend :huggles: :cheers:

Congratulations :thumbsup: glad all went well.Looks like Yvonnes got her black dog then :D Karen

:D Well done Saffron :D

Bet your over the moon with your bitch pup Val :thumbsup:

Good luck to both Val & Yvonne with their pups :D :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back