The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Another Great Mating

:D can't tell you how long this matings been planned, few years now hey val, :thumbsup: been wanting a black dog out off " Cracked it ", and always said i would wait because Saffron would have my black dog pup, :thumbsup: when i got the call saying she had her pups and they were all doing fine :thumbsup: i really could'nt believe it when val told me she got her bitch pup and i got my black dog pup, i know there's alot of disappointed people who wanted a pup from this mating :(

but this pup is made all the more significant to us because i losted my first black whippet Sup Nch/ Rch Spellbound last Aug at the age of 13

Val and George also had to have saffron's mum Rch Storm Damage put to sleep last year

you can never replace dog / bitch's you lose and we would never try to but its nice to see them in there offspring and i no where going to do that in our pups :) thanks Val and George and saffron he will be loved as are all my dogs,

this pup will be related to all my dogs and bitch's

Rch /Nch Alabama, sister to Rch Storm damage

Rch Cracked it pups dad

Ch of Chs /Sup Nch /Rch Hellbound also out of Spellbound + Seagars

Rch / Nch Outbound brother to Saffron ( tanglewood ) breeding Spellbound + Storm damage

Rch Bound Too breeding Spellbound + Rch / Nch What spot

Cracking our pup breeding Cracked it / What spot

Hellsdouble our other pup breeding Hellbound + Homeanna

Last edited by a moderator:
well done only 2 pups.vons being waiting a long time for this line :luck: :p

Saffron and pups are doing well, it has been a hectic time recently both bitches being due on the same day but deciding to have their pups nine days apart. Tanya going into labour five days early, and saffron holding on to her for four days longer. both bitches needed sections Tanya because there was a worry her pups might not make it coming so early and saffron because she just wouldnt give them up.

Tanya is now up and about and doing well, and her pups were all fine nice fat little things, Saffron has had a bit of a rough time as she had a few complications during section, she is still a bit poorly and very sore but she is fantastic with her pups.Being her first litter and because of the section we were worried she might not take to them.

This will be the last litters for both bitches, thanks to everyone who has phoned and written on K9 with good luck wishes etc.

Now the only problem we have is choosing which bitch to keep from Tanyas litter but thats gonna be Georges job

Val

Paws crossed that Saffron feels better soon :huggles: .

:thumbsup: glad she's feeling abit better Val

told Andy and Valerie i want lots of photos to keep me going till i get to see him :)

hopefully this is a picture of tanglewoods pups

Picture1115_014__Small_.jpg

Lovely :wub:

The fawn isn't that far off what Cara was when she was born and now she's a really pale cream fawn, it always amazes me how much they change colour :eek:

Keep us updated with loads of pic's :thumbsup:

Like them both, good luck with them ... tell george we are asking after him

dee & gaz

:thumbsup: glad you got the photos on could'nt load the ones valerie give me,

think the Bitch will be red fawn like her dad :thumbsup: and little Jimmy ( black dog ) looks just like his grandad ( Spellbound ) think hes going to be bigger lol :) :cheers:

spoke to val last night and pups from both litter's are doing very well, Jimmy my black dog is 1lb 12oz, at 2week's and val's fawn bitch ( not sure of her name ) ?? is 1lb 13oz, so not much between them :thumbsup: :) lets have more photo's soon :thumbsup:

George is now home and on the mend and recovering well, keep up all the good work and stick thing's out you will feel much better for it,

think Val may need a few day's in hospital to recover from all the running around she had to do :eek: and for a nice well deserved rest :) :thumbsup: or may be a nice beach well do val :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:) not been on for sometime, so would like to say well done with the pups :luck: hopefuly will get a pup myself soon :)

the picks of the pups are lovely good luck with them :thumbsup:

Val has decided to call her bitch Rogue because of her strange colour, think we will probably have a holiday when everything settles down,

ALL THE BEST WITH YOURE PUPPYS AND YOU TAKE IT EASY GEORGE AND YOU TAKE CARE MATE SPEEDY RECOVERY :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back