The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Another New Lining

Happy Bday to Ruby Indy Zac and Susie. Hope they have all had a good day!!

:clown: !!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL!! :clown:

just bumping this topic up,,,,,so i can let debbie and fallen angel,,,,,see family reuion off all 3 remaining dog,s from this litter,,,,,,which i was meant to do at derby last year :b :b :b better later than never :D

will post photos on later off indy / ruby and zac later

and the wins,,,off hellish and g,w,n from the 10days in scotland

FAMILY RENUION ALL 3 DOGS TOGETHER SORRY IT TOOK 4 YEARS :b :b :lol:

PIC30-1.jpg

HELLISH & GEORDIE,S WORST NIGHTMARE WINS OVER THE SCOTTISH 10DAYS I THINK WE BOTH DOGS DID REALLY WELL,,,G,W,N RAN 12 TIMES OVER THE 10 DAYS AND IAM NOT SURE EXCACTLY BUT IAM SURE HELLISH RAN A FAIR FEW ASWELL :thumbsup: ,,,,,I THINK ITS EASY TO SAY WE SUPPORTED THE RACING THAT WAS PUT ON FOR EVERYONE :thumbsup:

PIC2

PIC1-27.jpg

PIC2

PIC30.jpg

I THINK HELLISH DERBY WIN ,,,PUT THE ICING ON THE CAKE FROM THIS LITTER AT KIRKCALDY WELLDONE RUBY :thumbsup:

PIC3 :thumbsup:

PIC14-5.jpg

ITS A SHAME ABOUT INDYS LONG TERM ILLNESS AND THERE,S ONLY 2 FROM THIS LITTER THAT RACES,,,,IT WAS REALLY NICE TO SEE INDY IN PERSON AND RUBY HOPFULLY SEE AGAIN NEXT YEAR :thumbsup:

REGARDS BOB,,,,,,,,,,HOPE U LIKE THE PHOTOS :thumbsup:

ITS FAIR TO SAY WE DID ALRIGHT ;) (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
brill photo,s , now we just need to see them both at worscter in august, i,m bloody knackered now just got back :D

tony say even if i carnt gte there he will drive dionw with ruby for the day at woster. its brill they all got togethere ruby and zac might have the legs but indys got the mouth and its never shut lol. dont they all look alike in the face you can tell there the same littre lovly to gte them togthere indy very proud of her big brother and sister shes happy being the cherring squad for them thoughas watching her hobby lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,,,GUYS,,6YEAR OLD 2DAY

HAD I REMBERED EARLIER I WOULD HAVE LEFT ZAC NAIL CLIPPING TILL 2MMOROW :teehee:

,,,WHAT A FIGHT HE PUT UP :eek:

( ITS A WHITE LIE,,,I REMEBERED I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY TO PEEEE HIM OFF ON HIS BIRTHDAY :teehee:

,,I KNOW IAM EVIL :D ) :teehee:

PIC30-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They all must be nightmares to clip well not indy but she shakes like a paint mixers lol

happy birthday zac, indy and ruby, they just like their dad was with the nails getting cut, buster cried just getting the clippers out the draw....lol (w00t)

debbie,,,,i forgot to mention,,,i ended up with one off zac,s pups,,,,can u pick her out ,,,cos i cant in mornings,,,i keep putting zac,s lead on her,,and her girly one on him lol lol

i think my dogs ,,wonder how i manage to get dressed in the morning,,let alone put them in the traps

pic 1

Pic_0706_044.jpg

Sorry I missed this, belated Happy Birthday to Indy, Ruby and the rest of the gang :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back