The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Another New Lining

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
they were such a handful to hold altogether :))

I need more pics iv got withdrawel simtams need more pics ned more pics need more pics :D

i second that more pics please,of zac mainly please.

I KNOW ITS ONLY 4 DAYS TILL I PICK HIM UP.

BUT A PICTURE WOULD KEEP ME GOING TILL THEN,SO GET THE CAMERA OUT.

FAE SARAH

i saw them @ the derby and both indy and zach r gorgeous. good luck with them both. :luck: :luck: :luck:

busters lined some good bitches with more to come me thinks :thumbsup:

and yet again, i might get some updated one,s tomorrow :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Debbie help iv got a real problem next week about getting indy are you there help

I carnt carnt decied whitch of her 8 collers to bring you will have to mesure her neck for me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fallenangel said:
I carnt carnt decied whitch of her 8 collers to bring you will have to mesure her neck for me  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
Wendy just close your eyes and pick one up she will be cuddled all day anyway :wub:

well shes here and she batter the greyhound checked out the garden and decied she the boss lol

the garden has been thouroly checked

Last edited by a moderator:
:D i,m so glad your happy with her wendy, tony and alex, great day today, lovely weather and good people for company

deb,s have loads of fun with her :luck: :luck: :luck:

:D She looks so tiny against your Greyhounds, seems very happy :thumbsup: :luck: :luck: :luck: Indy Alex Wendy n Tony

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back