The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Another New Lining

well hes stunning but ive got my hands full with an evil pup already lol otherwise i wud have stolen him lol good luck with him. if looks r anything to go by hes a champ already lol :luck: :luck: :luck:

Well looking at that think i had bettre stock up on puppy food if indy in there allready foot firts lol

Well its raining and missrabel here and i kneed some more pics to cheer me up not hand any for days now

SOME MORE PICS

HPIM0295.JPG

:cheers: thanx dee for putting pic,s on for us, they are now 4 weeks old gone yesterday and all little tear aways already :luck: :luck: loads of luck to all owners who have them

:luck: :luck: :cheers:

debbie said:
:cheers: thanx dee for putting pic,s on for us, they are now 4 weeks old gone yesterday and all little tear aways already :luck:   :luck: loads of luck to all owners who have them:luck:   :luck:   :cheers:

zac is goergous cant wait to get him we will take good care of him and love the pics thanx

whippeteerthe1st-------zac is gorgeous cant wait 2 have him

he is a whimp he gets beat up off ruby indy & suzie then he runs behind his mummy for protection :wub: but then sumtimes gets his ownback by biteing them when they r asleep :p

Last edited by a moderator:
with not seeing a pic for over a week i carnt believe who grown up they look and indy is absoluty stunning. i am so glad i picked her when she was first born carnt wait to get her here now :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back