The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Another New Lining

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
this little girl is the smallest in the litter and is still looking for a good home

And here we all are, i,m the only all fawn( Ruby ) and my dad,s keeping me

They have grown quite a bit since i saw them last week.

Stop putting photos on its making me jealous can not wait for my little goblins to be born

we need pics....to get away from all this other nonsense thats going on,,,come on steve and karen, wild whippies, vicky, colin and alison, mick and anybody else with pups, get those pics on of those growing pups :cheers: :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
they look beautiful i particularly like zac lol good luck with all of them im sure the one thats left will be snapped up soon. :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

deb missed this pic the best one of Indy so far i know I am byast but I think she stuning

:D debbie wot weights r the pups now n who is the biggest ??????????

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back