The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Another New Mating Today

hellbound

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Mickey ( Sup Rch Bound Too ) mated Joyce and John's Rch My Starlight today pups due 14th of june this will be mickey second litter hope you dont get as many pups as his first litter produced joyce 11 pups (w00t) have to say what a lovely bitch my starlight is :thumbsup: cant wait to see what we get from this litter good luck joyce and john :luck: :luck:

Well done to all concerned, this should be interesting :))

Good luck on mating I think this little dog will be ideal on heavywieght bitch look forward to seeing is pups run :thumbsup: :luck:

Bound Too, See spot run and mac spot all same litter breeding -- Spellbound + what spot :thumbsup:

I hope she has lots of littles blue and white cuties!!! :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

spoke to joyce this morning and no pups yet :sweating: will phone again in morning :thumbsup:

sad news to report she had one dead bitch then had problems had c section and one more pup but was dead .but molly is doing fine now

so sorry for your mum Chris no like alot she was so looking forward to this litter, just glad Molly is ok and doing well, i'm gutted was looking forward to not only seeing what molly and mickeys pups were going to be like but was hope for my little black dog, as long as Molly is ok that what matters, will phone after weekend and see how she is

So sorry to read this. Hope Molly is doing ok :luck:

SO VERY SORRY TO HEAR THIS SAD NEWS

THE MAIN THING IS MOLLY IS OK

WILL RING IN A FEW DAYS

WHEN THINGS ARE MORE SETTLED REST IN PEACE THE LITTLE ONES

DON AND RUTH

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back