The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Another New Mating

Is there anymore in there (w00t) bless bet Rosie and Vicky are exhausted :sweating: and bet Keiths been pacing the floor :lol:

she said she can feel at least one more rosie is fine :cheers:

:wub: Bless em, was hoping id see final number before i retired to bed but im shattered and first day back at work tomorrow these school hols are not long enougn, but ill be back on first thing in the morning to see how many in total.

:luck: to all involved :)

Ditto said:
:wub: Bless em, was hoping id see final number before i retired to bed but im shattered  and first day back at work tomorrow these school hols are not long enougn, but ill be back on first thing in the morning to see how many in total.
:luck: to all involved  :)

Karen how can you go to bed at such an important time :- " :lol:

keith has gone for some bottles ,his wife said they are getting divorced :rant: :rant: lol i think hes told her she wouldnt have many two or three :- "

sorry keiths misses i didnt realy think she would have 9 (w00t) well done though i bet there bothe realy pleased

Bet they're all having a lie in :lol: Expect pics when you get up Vicky :thumbsup:

Just uploading pic's to my computer now -_-

Fab litter of 5 girls & 4 boys :wub: :wub: :wub: Rosie made it all look so effortless o:) - 4 came bum first :teehee: Smallest is a fawn bitch @ 11oz and the biggest who Keith's calling "Our Paddy" already, is the white boy @ 15oz, there's a few at 12 1/2oz and another big dog at 14oz.

Well done Rosie :luck: Can't wait to see the pics :wub:

well done ROSIE can picture Kieth swooning over the big dog :luck: :luck: :luck:

Well done and :luck: 9 x 4 = 36 tiny pitter patterings of tiny puppy feet :wub: not sure Keith will be thinking that when pups are 5 weeks old tho (or his wife, 2 or 3 pups indeed :p ) :eek: :eek:

Well done you are going to be busy. :luck:

05e76503.jpg

8ddf2fa0.jpg

d4c2bc8b.jpg

4400a22f.jpg

76fe8e1f.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back