The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Another New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Pup 8 Dog 3lb 15 1/2oz

ab66f6b7.jpg

e2746de6.jpg

1b4a8ff7.jpg

a41741c8.jpg

Went for a play with the pups again last night :wub:

There's not one which you'd be disappointed with if you were picking, i have a couple of favourites this week, Jill is very cute, she has a longer coat than the others and is such a pleasant little thing, if i were picking though it'd be pup 3, we had loads of cuddles :wub:

0701dfe7.jpg

First pup and my favourite goes to his new home tomorrow with Andy Pockett - Best of luck with him :luck: Look forward to seeing him next year :thumbsup:

n711130955_1090629_8283.jpg

love the shots where they are a sleep,smart looking litter :luck:

aww andrew he looks beautiful, sure i will see him soon if go racing lol good luck with him :cheers:

2 dogs went to their new homes last weekend, 2 bitches and 2 more dogs are going this weekend, i'll have to nip up to Keith's and get some more pic's before they go. Keith's decided to keep Jill, i just don't think his wife knows yet :- " (w00t) :lol:

Going to pick up my pup up on sat, she is the littlest girl, pup 4 i think!! I'm gonna call her Cree, sorry keith, Molly just dont suit her :D

The pure white parti----ABSOLUTELY MINTED GUY.! :thumbsup:

Emma came down last night with her 2 from this litter, Cree is 6lb 11oz and Tocco 9lb 9oz, 10 weeks this Sunday.

Cree, i think she really has a look of her dad in the face.

49120297.jpg

85f279ed.jpg

55b4f3df.jpg

10218bf8.jpg

Tocco

20c0d604.jpg

and both together

d9626900.jpg

8d65eae0.jpg

good luck with pup andy lovely looking litter top stud little zac. jeff :thumbsup: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back