The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Another Whippet Bitch For Sale

Janimal

Addicted
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This is a beautiful fawn and white 4 1/2 mth old bitch K.C. reg, vacc,

ect. excellent nature, loves everyone, great family pet, good home

essential for this lovely girl sad sale. £400.00

Telephone: 01792872395

Janimal said:
This is a beautiful fawn and white 4 1/2 mth old bitch K.C. reg, vacc,ect. excellent nature, loves everyone, great family pet, good home

essential for this lovely girl sad sale. £400.00

Telephone: 01792872395

a lady got in touch with me recently looking for a older whippet as sadly one of her's had died and she has still got one that is eight and i gave her the info about this puppy and she email me saying she was going to see her last wednesday.so i don't know yet the outcome of this.

a up date on this.

they have been to see her and they are having her next Saturday.they are over the moon with her :thumbsup: :thumbsup: the perfect one for their other whippet and themselves :D :D

Aww Daledogs Im so pleased - at least we played a very small part, and Well done to your contact for taking her. :thumbsup: hope she gets on well and we hear some news soon..

Last edited by a moderator:
Janimal said:
Aww Daledogs Im so pleased - at least we played a very small part, and Well done to your contact for taking her. :thumbsup: hope she gets on well and we hear some news soon..
they are really looking forward to collecting her next weekend,they will try and take some piccys

daledogs said:
a up date on this.
they have been to see her and they are having her next Saturday.they are over the moon with her :thumbsup:   :thumbsup: the perfect one for their other whippet and themselves :D   :D

(w00t) brilliant news!

I think daledogs - got it fixed up with a couple ja jumper -you could always pm her to check, but Im almost sure of it.

sadly it did,nt work out,but they found another through the same lady.

Sorry to hear about that Daledogs :( never mind - we tried :thumbsup: where is the afore mentioned dog now then ??

Janimal said:
Sorry to hear about that Daledogs  :(   never mind - we tried  :thumbsup:   where is the afore mentioned dog now then ??
back with the owner,she might have found another suitable home for her,if anyone still intrested contact her :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back