The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Antlers

Whippylove

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi i have antlers for Oliver and Marley, but wondered if Rolo could have 1? Hes 8mth next week.
Thank you

Has he got his adult teeth yet? I've heard they can damage teeth but guess that won't matter if he's still got his baby teeth.

His adult teeth are through. Ive ordered bully sticks haven't tried those, i have antlers and buffalo horns in the house, i know buffalo isn't great when theyre young but wasn't sure about antlers.

I give my dogs all the same chews throughout any age, so I would, haha. It's really owner discretion though. We don't have many soft things in our household, because I have four destructive males.

As @thedogsbeforetime, we have no discretion in this household, we have ages from 9 months to 8.5 years ours have bones from a very young age, which start at 4 weeks of age, if we have bred the litter. They do not like the deer antlers though, but whatever I buy for one dog I buy the same for all 6.

Murphy loves his antler or an ostrich bone (when you can get them) other than that he will not touch bones he just runs about and tries to hide them under cushions or behind the furniture.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back