The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Any News On....

Vicky

Maid Your Point
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Show Three pups yet? Kenny have you heard owt? Hope everything goes well for Peter & Michelle, i'm sure she's due any minute isn't she?

its kenny using ashleigh's page viky i was tlkin to peter and he was telling me cass is 42 lb she is due nxt tuesday as soon as i hear anything i will post :D

Due already !!!

My doesn't time fly - it seems only 5 minutes since she was mated ...

been onto peter this morning nothing as yet but by the sounds of it,it wont be long i will keep you informed

just had a call off peter,showthree has just had her 1st pup a blue white brindle bitch,thats all i know as yet i will keep you all informed :thumbsup:

anotherone darkfawn,dog

only need another 46 to fill orders lol keep em comin cass :p :thumbsup:

good luck with them peter have i got my name down for one or am i number 47 lol :cheers:

another bitch white brown head and black eyes, going over to get some photos,post later,4 up to now 2 dogs 2 bitches

just came back from peters,pups are really nice 4 dogs 2 bitches,and i think there is still more to come as cass was starting to push as i came away,i have taken a load of pix but stupid comp wont let me resize for some reason.as soon as i sus it they will be on :angry:

ohhhhh well done casss keep the comentary going peeps lol :blink:

just been talking to peter,when he checked cass this morning,there was 9 puppys he hadnt looked at the sex of the last 2 born.she had another bitch at 11 oclock last night so iknow that she had 4 dogs&3 bitches,up untill then,pix will be on the way,

9 (w00t) Wahey, well done Cass - there'll be some happy people today, those that have ordered them!

Can't wait to see pic's Kenny - no pressure lol :lol:

Well done to Show Three, what a bumper litter. If i were Don Syson i would charge a stud fee of per pup, Viv's Quest last two litters has produced 20 pups.

Peter will have at least 9 happy people including himself, well done to you all. :cheers:

well done, kenny youll have to go back over there now and get a pic of all the puppys

still trying with these photos

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back