The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Any News On....

right problems here

ok i have resized these photos,posted them but they ain coming on,getting me comp looked at later :rant: so will try again later

4 girls,5 boys,mam&puppys doing well.will keep you posted :thumbsup:

*phew* thats a big litter. well done to showthree! looking forward to seeing pics. :luck:

ive manged to resize kenys pics

1st one

Picture438.jpg

kenny try with the camera turned on and your fingers away from the lens.well done the show three kennel, COME ON PETE GET THE BEERS IN :cheers: not from netto :rant: :huggles:

:cheers: well done cass and not forgetting daddy(sam) a big well done and lovely pups :luck: :luck: good luck with them all

debbie

well done cass :thumbsup: not forgeting sam vivs quest :thumbsup: and peter n michelle really chuffed for you all :thumbsup: opps and don n ruth :cheers:

Well done to Showthree 9 pups to Vivs Quest I bet it was a long night but well worth the wait.The 2 for 1 offer is now closed (1 mating 2 litters).

Vivs Quest last 3 litters have now produced 27 pups! Glad Sam has't got to pay maintenance for this little lot.

I hope the new owners get as much pleasure out of the pups as Peter & I have out Cassie & Sam. :cheers:

awww they look adorable love the parti coloured one ;)

cant wait to see them monday :D even though ive allready picked ours thankyou so much peter and mechelle :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :thumbsup:

kenny here ,wot a litter these will be,i wish all the people the best of luck.and i would like to thank peter&mechelle for the offer of one of these puppys,but if i get one it will be a new home for me lol, :( so i must keep the little woman happy, :sweating:

9 puppies (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) , All the best for you and your family peter, Let the fun begin!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

been to see showthree,s pups today what a lovely looking litter, cass was in good health too ,thanks again peter n michelle, hope they are all champs for you :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back