The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Doggy Travels

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi everyone

I'm the newbie to the forum just joined yesterday so am just finding my feet.

Alongside my day job I've just started up a new business for making travelling with our furry friends easier. I'm carrying out market research currently to learn what problems you experience with travelling/going on holiday with your dogs? Specifically, I'm interested in whether packing doggy's stuff is a problem, have you found a solution or would you be potentially interested in a more convenient solution?

Equally, if there's any accommodation providers (hotels, b&bs, Airbnb, campsites) out there who experience problems with dog owners/dogs when they stay please let me know and tell me what are the common problems keeping you awake at night, as our solution may equally be valid for you?

Big thanks to everyone, please share your views.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back