The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Any Results Yet

was this cancelled or somat? still no results? :(

Big well done to Nick and Pat with their lovely little bitch Ebony Eyes taking overall and to Gary Gorton and family with Leo taking the dogs....

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Well done to Nick, Pat and of course Ebony Eyes, and to Garry and Leo, :cheers:

Well done to me also-for finding out and posting the results-

Karen your a trooper!

Karen :clown:

:) well done pat and nick and ebony eyes, also gary and family not forgetting leo, both bred from my stud dogs, ebony eyes being bred out of spellbound + heatwave and leo cracked it + fleetwood fox :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no limit challenger

pup no limit irish danny

36lb wor ruby

time trail black magic 1st

the real deal 2nd

sorry to paul and his young scratch dog on the early retirement as due to wrist injury accured today

well done leo getting the dog final and well done ebony eyes another good run from this little dog taking the bitch final and overall

RAM A LAMB said:
no limit challenger
pup no limit    irish danny

36lb    wor ruby

time trail    black magic  1st

the real deal    2nd

sorry to paul and his young scratch dog on the early retirement as due to wrist injury accured today

well done leo getting the dog final and well done ebony eyes another good run from this little dog taking the bitch final and overall

SORRT TO HERE ABOUT YOUR DOG PAUL

cheers for results :cheers: wud be nice to c full prog lol ;) well done to all the winners. sorry about your young dog paul :(

joan stephenson ( attraction) very kindly gave me a full prog of this racing cheers :cheers: so il put on full results 4 those who cudnt make it lol

time trial

ht 1

r- best mate sc

b- loco star 1

w- the real deal 7 1st

ht 2

r- black magic 3 1st and overall

b- mastercraft 4

w- ja ja binks

no limit

r- nice n cool

b- challenger 1st

36lb

r- wor ruby 1st

b- romper stomper

w- toecap

pups 23lb

r- jackie k solo

yearlings 29lb

r- the fly one 24 sc solo

yearling no limit

r- see u pal

b- irish danny 1st

w- jab n/r i think

dogs 20lb

r- spoilt rotten 18 sc solo

25lb

r- leo 24 sc solo

30lb

r- ballyguide 26 sc solo

bitches 20lb

r- ebony eyes 18 solo

25lb

heat 1

r- suave dancer 22 sc 1st

b- attraction 22 sc

w- miss mustang 21 1

heat 2

r- p.k 25 sc 1st ( i think)

b- one lippy bitch 23 2

30lb

r- molly chop 26 sc solo

the rest of the results ie the finals r already on. ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back