The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Any Results Yet

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Someone else will have to put the times on,I didn't get half of them....................too busy rushing around seeing to the dogs :sweating:

:cheers: Well done to all the winning dogs :cheers:

Also well dont to the owners for braving the cold :thumbsup: and traffic :thumbsup:

good to see red reine back,tiger ellie doing it again congrats to all the wnners hope all came of safe.

The main o/a final was

scooby don't 3rd

red reign 1st

morpheus 2nd

spirit of the stag 4th

@ last lol cheerz milly :cheers: im not fussed about times i just wanted 2 c full results ;)

(w00t) well done paul and all the other winners, good to see you back on winning form.

well done all the winner's :thumbsup: great to see paul and Red Reign back winning :cheers: and a big well done to sheila + Arthur with eversay lad, :thumbsup:

well done to all the winners

and also well done to arthur and shelia with there young pup (nice 1 she) :thumbsup:

milly said:
WELL OUR BUZZ WON HIS HEAT THEN WON THE NO LIMIT FINAL THEN WENT ON TO WIN SUPREME SCRATCH OUR JACK WON HIS WEIGHT GROUP SO YOU WOULD THINK WE REALLY ENJOYED TO DAY.............WRONG RUSHING ABOUT LIKE BLUE ARSE FLIES WHO EVER ACCEPTED THE TERMS IE TO HAVE ALL THE RACING DONE BY 4PM MUST BE LIVING IN CLOUD CUCKOO LAND THE MOST UN-ENJOYABLE DAYS RACING EVER :rant:               PS EXCELLENT RUNNING TRACK AND FULL RESPECT FOR ALL THE HARD WORKERS.

:oops: :eek: bet Hazel's had a fun day then lol :D well done jack and buzz, and hope your over the blue arse Geoff :D :D o:)

well done to all the winners great track but the time limit on the days racing spoiled it for alot of owners.

I think that something is missing from this thread ________

A vote of thanks to the very hard workers who although all very cold --(except Malcolm in his little box )LOL! :) :) :D :D --- braved the conditions and got through the races as quick as possible --it was not a day to hang around and no one wanted too---well done to all those with a few dogs to race not much went wrong ----and i never saw any hold ups in the racing---i understand its hard work if you have a few dogs as i have myself ---------------------------------------

but take a leaf from Gary Farmers book he has more than most and never seems to have a wrong word about the format and seems always happy just to be racing --

THANKS ALL YOU HARD WORKERS YOU DID A GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!

Steve /Karen

Constructive observastion not a dig!!!!!!

Ps. Just one thing i was very dissapointed with from such a great venue the fact there was only FOUR TRAPS available would hope this will be sorted out before Champs as it ment running more heats than needed and with little dogs and veterans this is not a good idea at all. with equal runs also needed---and time limit--hope the bwra will sort this out.

Last edited by a moderator:
i liked it thought the track was the dogs b,,,,,,,,ks and yeah there were a few glitchs but it was the test run as i saw it , i know the burger bar was open late but there was a glitch as the keys were not left out to open up with, oh and steve you said gary dont moan no he may not at racing but in that van he suffers with severe rd rage :rant: lol :- "

I thought i read somewhere not a big turn out 89 dogs is not bad,

But did you get finshed in plenty of time,At champs you have equal number of runs and you should expect more dogs.

Not saying the committeee wouldn,t do there best but is it possible to do?

Many thanks to the workers you did tremendously job on our behalf in such freezing conditions and to you Bill who once again had to work although you are no longer a member of the committe. The racing went without a hitch especially the fact that the venue was a new one, and because the racing was over nice and early meant that those of us who had a 3 or 4 hour journey home got home at a resonable time in our nice warm homes.

Would any racers who left of dogs poo in bags that had been run over please dispose of it themselves next time instead of leaving it for other people, Malcolm did ask you politely over the microphone for you to do so, so their is no excuse.

Once again thanks for a nice day to all the Committee and helpers, and well done to the South East owners 3 supremes and 3 dogs in the overall final, can't be bad can it, well done to Jeff and Hazel with their excellent scratch dog.

Sheila

maybe you where cold geff, but the pup winning the bigguns he must like the galloping tracks best of luck for the champs.going to take a good dog to win the bigguns very good class with any of half a dozen could take the honours.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back