The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Anyone on facebook?

S

SaraE

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi

I've just joined facebook to join berner groups and i wondered if anyone is on facebook and would like to be friends.

If so send me a message and ill give you the details of my Facebook page.

Being an old fashioned, (well truth be told just old covers it), the only friends I have on facebook are people I have met and get on with.

Yeah me, i have 2 friends on facebook, i did have another account which i deleted and opened a new one today. But i deleted the other one because a member on a berner group accused me of being fake because i dont have a lot of friends and so i must be fake and for no one to reply to me. I ended getting a lot of hate from this guy too so i closed that account.

I was trying to get more friends so that i dont get accused of being fake again.

But i agree with your point

Same! This one forum is my limit of doing 'social' media!!:D

Like others I’m somewhat cautious re engaging with Facebook. A few years ago I received an email from someone (hadn’t a clue who they were) who wanted me to be their Facebook friend - the photo attached was not dissimilar to Myra Hindley. Needless to say I didn’t join. Hemlock, I love your sense of humour.

I'm on it,just on certain lurcher groups so I can find out about lurcher events what are being held. I don't use it like some do and I don't have any friends. The decline button is your best friend.

As a fella on facebook it's amazing how many friend requests I get from various young (ish) females using a provocative pose in their profile pic. I can only assume if accepted it would escalate till they asked for money. Needles to say they get declined.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back