The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Anyone Seen Tony

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
June Jonigk said:
I'm sure all that matters to her is that you are fit and well :huggles:   Just shows how precious your girls are Tony :thumbsup:   Anyone who has been around someone with depression will understand - cut anyone out of your life who brings you down.  Glad you're OK.
I totally agree! :thumbsup: I suffer too Tony so I fully understand what you're going through. Everybody's journey is different. :huggles: :huggles:

Huge well done to Alex for stepping up! That's not just Mum she took care of but several dogs and puppies too. :cheers: :cheers: :huggles:

Glad to hear you are home safe.

Take care, all of you

Best wishes x

I'm glad you're home safe Tony, and hope all gets sorted out in the end ... doesn't matter how long it all takes, you're back with your loved ones again.

Best wishes.

Hilary & Hounds said:
June Jonigk said:
I'm sure all that matters to her is that you are fit and well :huggles:   Just shows how precious your girls are Tony :thumbsup:   Anyone who has been around someone with depression will understand - cut anyone out of your life who brings you down.  Glad you're OK.
I totally agree! :thumbsup: I suffer too Tony so I fully understand what you're going through. Everybody's journey is different. :huggles: :huggles:

Me too. How true the above statement is. :luck: :luck: Look after yourself :thumbsup: :huggles:

So glad you are home safe and well Tony. I hope your docs will give you loads of support and that you get your problems sorted. Nothing is worth so much worry and with the help of your lovely family, I am sure you will bounce right back again. :luck:

So please to hear Tony you are home safe and well :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I have only just seen this, but we are so pleased to see that you are home safe & sound Tony. :thumbsup:

You have a wonderful wife & daughter in Wendy & Alex :huggles: We wish you all the :luck: in a speedy recovery.

Best wishes,

Diane & Dave. xxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back