The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Archie Is 5 Today

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
pollyanna said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARCHIE.  I remember how much I used to enjoy the stories from his babyhood  :wub: - especially his sad chair, and when he went off and got sausages from a van? that didn't do a lot for his waistline (did he go to work with your OH?). Hope he has had a lovely day. :thumbsup:

You have a very good memory. Yes he did go to work with Lloyd. The van man came around every day and Archie knew the sound. He would manage to escape and Shaun would be so weak, he always gave him sausage! That dog was so fat, 36 lb at his heaviest. He is now 31-32 and races. This is helped by the fact we sold that business and there isn't a mug of a sausage man now :huggles:

We still have the sad chair, and even though it is falling to bits and I want to bin it, I can't. Where will Archie go when he is sad? The minute I pick up my car keys, he is there, hot air balloon, he is there, visitor leaving, he is there. The sad chair is very sad, but it stays. When my boy goes, I might let it go too. Thanks for remembering my stories :huggles:

Happy Birthday to Archie - lot of love and kisses from Star :wub:

My fave photo is the one when he was tiny, in the hall with the toy :D

Star is 5 tomorrow I cant beleive it (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back