The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

ARRIVAL OF PUPPIES

NEILPEM

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:D I WOULD JUST LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THE ARRIVAL OF EIGHT YES EIGHT PUPS BORN TODAY. THE PROUD PARENTS BEING NCH/RCH SIMPSON AND OUR UNRACED BITCH AMY (MUM TO MISS MELLISH ANOTHER WONDER PEMS LAD ECT) ALL ARE DOING VERY WELL ALL STRONG AND HEALTHY. THEY ARE NOT TO BIG OR TO SMALL. FIVE OF THEM HAVE ALREADY GOT HOMES THREE ARE LEFT PRICED AT £150 AND CALLS ARE COMING IN THICK AND FAST SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE ONE PLEASE EMAIL US AT NEILPEM@AOL.COM OR RITCHIE506@MSN.COM. WELL DONE AMY YOU DID GREAT GIRL :D

well done amy :D

I hope youre gonna post pictures soon!!!!!

:D hopefully michelle, im gonna ask ritchie to bring his digi camera and put em straight on pc, i only have a mere ordinary one and took some piccys with that, thanks for the reply ;)

:b SORRY I DIDNT SAY WHAT SHE HAD, 4 DOGS AND 4 BITCHES, UPTO NOW THERE ARE 2 BITCHES AND ONE DOG LEFT ;)

YES WE WAS THERE TODAY WHEN SHE HAD THEM AND THEY ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL ITS GONNA BE HARD TO PICK ONE WELL DONE AMY YOU DID REALLY WELL :D :D :D

:D UPDATE THE LAST DOG HAS JUST GONE SO THERE ARE 2 BITCHES LEFT NOW ;)

Are you keeping any ? O h I do love to watch puppies grow, Mine are 4 weeks old now and are running around ,barking and playing ,such time wasters :p

Sounds like it's a good job she had plenty with the amount of interest you've had :0 .

Congrats & Good Luck :D

congrats to you all and a big well done to Amy, hope they all do well for you.

A big well done to Amy, she's a cracking mother. A big well done to Bart too. Good luck with all the pups Neil,Debbie,Ricky,Mandy and all the new owner's.

Bloody hell there's not much difference in any of them - Amy looks well chilled out there!!!

Bless em.

:D WOW ! They look nice strong pups........Well done. :D

well done all the pups look lovely u a good midwife neil :D ;)

:D thanks folks for the replies, my k9 been down so couldnt reply to anything :angry: well the update is there is one bitch left now, all doing fine. gary its a pity neil didnt take this much interest when kids were born eh lol c u soon ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back