The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

As Ya Do

mutley

THE KING
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
sad to report top class scratch racer AS YA DO will be not racing the rest of the season due to a severe gracilis muscle injury at the Scottish derby :( hopefully with plenty of rest this year she will make a come back next year :luck: best of luck Stu and sue im gutted for you both :( kisses for Polly xx :luck: :luck: :luck:

Best wishes to Polly - hope she makes a full recovery and we see her racing again in the future. :luck:

sorry to hear this, have enjoyed some good races against her lately she was the one everyone wanted to beat. i hope she makes a full recovery. i know exactly wot u r going thru as when mickey whizz was 3 he gained a serious injury and was off for 7 months he came back and won the english derby so im sure with plenty of rest she will be fine next year. good luck :luck: u have your young one to concentrate on now.

sorry to hear this, hope polly makes a full recovery :luck:

A class bitch :thumbsup: and I hope she makes a full recovery :luck:

Our Pennys went again while we was up Scotland :( putting a end to her racing career :( but I'm sure she'll breed some cracking pups :thumbsup:

Hope Polly makes a full recovery shes such a great bitch :wub:

Good Luck Stu and Sue :luck: :luck:

im gutted to hear polly has done her gracilis but with your love and care,i wish her a speedy recovery,and hope to see her racing again. :luck: :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear this, i'm sure Stu & Sue will get her back right & i wish them both the best of luck in doing so :luck: :luck:

Was gutted for Stuart and Sue at Scotland when i heard of Pollys injury :( An exceptional bitch,who had to be favourite to take the No Limits at the Derby.Best of :luck: with her recovery :thumbsup:

Pennys had a great career Geoff,and i'm sure she'll go on to breed some quality pups :thumbsup:

im sure polly will get back to racing next season :thumbsup: theres a lot on injury list ive got 3 lame :( spirit of the stag of for 6 weeks so thats the champs out staggered of 3 weeks rapid stag slight injury the list goes on :wacko: :( time to get pups goin :)

think pollys to fast for her own good lovely bitch and a true star :thumbsup:

milly said:
A class bitch :thumbsup: and I hope she makes a full recovery :luck: Our Pennys went again while we was up Scotland :( putting a end to her racing career :( but I'm sure she'll breed some cracking pups :thumbsup:

must of been a bad week for gracllis muscles as bert and frans nakitason and glimmer both did theres badly and i think finished there racing careers.

what with the above and polly gutted for you all best of luck for the future :luck:

Hope polly makes a full and fast recovery. She's a class bitch and one that everyone wanted to beat. :luck: :luck: with her recovery.

chris.

DavidH said:
milly said:
A class bitch :thumbsup: and I hope she makes a full recovery :luck: Our Pennys went again while we was up Scotland :( putting a end to her racing career :( but I'm sure she'll breed some cracking pups :thumbsup:

must of been a bad week for gracllis muscles as bert and frans nakitason and glimmer both did theres badly and i think finished there racing careers.

what with the above and polly gutted for you all best of luck for the future :luck:

When did Nikitason do hers then sue

speaking to my m8 Stu :) think Polly's looking good and should be on the mend :thumbsup: be a long haul but she will be back :thumbsup: next season :thumbsup: as theres no rush after the champs anyway.. as Stu doesn't bend her cant wait to see her back top class bitch :thumbsup: :luck:

aww that a couple of inguries she got at scotland bless her. what a loverly dog she is. she got a cut on her foot too, but im sure that will be well heeled when the muscle is.

get better soon polly hugd n kisses :wub: ;)

to all the morons spreading rumours that polly is FINISHED shut the f k up :rant: ,these people are newcomers and are gutted enuff without you adding to it.she may not ever be 100% but she will get the best care and attention anyone can give her.this is another thing that our sport is bad for.love to you polly hope you come back and shut them up. this is lesley not joe. :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back