The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ashburton Terrier,lurcher & Family Dog Show

tigger2007

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:D Ashburton terrier,lurcher & family dog show

on the 26th july 2009. At Lower Farm,Ashburton.

Qualifier for Midland Game fair and Chatworth2009.

With Racing,Long jump,Hurdles and coursing for all.

Coursing signing in 9am. Showing Commences 12 noon.

Attractions and stalls welcome signposted from A38.

All proceeds to Devon Air Ambulance. Camping available.

Ring Dave or Donna for details on 01364 654746 :thumbsup:

Went to this last year.................a very nice show really enjoyed it :thumbsup: and the weather was nice 8)

Ashburton Down, Lurcher ,Terrier,Family Dog and Ferret show July 26th Chatsworth & Midlands Qualifiers.

Events include Simulated Coursing T&L Booking in from 9.00 for 10.00 start, Hurdles, Long jump, Straight Racing After Showing.Trophies for individual event winners and a Perpetual shield for the Lurcher field events champion won on a points system, Points gained from the four events.

Camping Available

Whiddon Farm, TQ13 7EY. SIGN POSTED FROM A38.

IN AID OF DEVON AIR AMBULANCE

Sorry to repeat most of your post Sarah, Had a few more details :thumbsup:

This sounds brill to me - only problem is hubbie's gone down poorly bad :x :(

so hopin he's gonna make drastic recovery and fancy some sea-ish air by the weekend! 8)

Hope to see you there if not - have fun and :luck:

This sounds brill to me - only problem is hubbie's gone down poorly bad :x :( so hopin he's gonna make drastic recovery and fancy some sea-ish air by the weekend! 8)

Hope to see you there if not - have fun and :luck:
hope your hubbie makes a speedy recovery :D so you can come to the show :thumbsup:

thats ok kev after all your running the lure :thumbsup: see you saturday

sarah :thumbsup:

don't forget the vonka and paracetamol lol
:x :x :x :x perhaps i could manage a small Vonka
What do you call a small one ? About half a pint or so :lol: ;)

:) I was coming to this one Kev but as you can under stand not now. :( Hope you have a good show and raise lots. :thumbsup: Di, Skippy, Trent and two very nosey bitches who paid the price. :(

No prob Di,It's such a shame you can't come up even if it is is just to have a day out,, But I do understand and the girls must come first.

We are so pleased things sound more hopeful now for them :luck: :luck:

See you all sometime.

don't forget the vonka and paracetamol lol
:x :x :x :x perhaps i could manage a small Vonka
What do you call a small one ? About half a pint or so :lol: ;)

:) I was coming to this one Kev but as you can under stand not now. :( Hope you have a good show and raise lots. :thumbsup: Di, Skippy, Trent and two very nosey bitches who paid the price. :(

No prob Di,It's such a shame you can't come up even if it is is just to have a day out,, But I do understand and the girls must come first.

We are so pleased things sound more hopeful now for them :luck: :luck:

See you all sometime.

Thanks Kev but this was the one lurcher show that i told Steve we are deffo going even if there is non ped racing on, but I'm glad the girls look like they are going to be ok. ;) Di

We should hopefully be there :D I believe they give it dry Saturday and not too bad on the Sunday........will have to wait and see :D :D

:teehee: Me too! Hubby is better (tink he had egg custard poisening :x ) and tent is finally dry!! (We were camping in North Wales last week :sweating: )

Looking forward to getting to know a few folks from here :b

Don't know about de vonka but will definately be bringing a few tinnies and if you twist my arm I make a mean sangria??

Will hopefully get camping booked tonight and be on our way tomorrow afternoon - see ya :D

mmm praying for dry weather ,fairweather camper here :clown: will just have to pack up early before rain comes back ,omg do we need to book!!!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back