The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Askern 12.2.06

jasper.

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi there :D , askern this sunday, come on you lot get down there..who is going then ?

Me if they haven't double booked :oops:

GEOFF :- "

:p good luck everyone for sunday :thumbsup: jeff your not the type to say i told you so are u mate (w00t) :thumbsup:

might be a bad turnout moris now they all know your going. :thumbsup:

I'll take him on :p

Probably see you there :wacko: .

Last edited by a moderator:
who do you all fancy for tomorrow ...i will take lacey venture bitchs ...morphous dogs

suagr daddy no limit havent a clue with 36lb

pennys worth 40lb

troublespot vets

i reckon acca and hunters tweed will do well, macspot and viarita also from the n east region. ;)

acca will take some beating she is flying, paloma back on track could be the fly in the ointment. macspot gave oscar a race just getting piped on the line at cambois :thumbsup: what about moany moany if she is on form could be a great 26/29, dont forget sunbird could be a interesting class. hope its a good turn out :luck: :thumbsup: AT THIS TOP TRACK :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back