The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Askern

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I would like to thank all the people who have sponsered the bend meeting at Askern for January 8. There are 4 donations outstanding

Yours in sport Geoff -_- -_- -_- -_-

hope you get a good turn out :luck: a lot of poeple will want a look at the new track :cheers:

hopefully, paul and myself will be there, all have a good xmas

debbie :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

me and gary have not forgot you geoff and will see you there on the day with the old sauage and mash, happy new year and merry xmas to all, bit off advice to all go easy on he pie,s. :cheers: :- "

milly said:
I would like to thank all the people who have sponsered the bend meeting at Askern for January 8. There are 4 donations outstanding                      Yours in sport Geoff    -_-   -_-   -_-   -_-

Hi there,

As the person that took Whippet Racing to Askern track back in the 80's, I would like to know a little more please. I haven't een on this forum for ages so I may have missed all the messages. I was also responsible for running Whippets at Doncaster and Dillington Park. Can anyone give me some Gen on Askern. It was always my favourite track and I remember one night running a 20 lb Whippet Another Maria when I was asked if a couple other dogs could trial at the same time. They turned out to be Greyhounds and i didn't see them until they came out the traps. Boy my girl sure had to run, but being a round track she beat the hell out of them. My Brother -in-Law managed to catch her befor the steam rollers came in lol.

great news.

Mike

what are the classes and what time is weigh in can,t find an advert

tony warren said:
me and gary have not forgot you geoff and will see you there on the day with the old sauage and mash, happy new year and merry xmas to all, bit off advice to all go easy on he pie,s. :cheers:   :- "
Thanks Tony have a safe trip up. Geoff

mikadene racing at dillington i remember racing there inopens there in the 70s and the80s with blue wish and blue moon if i remember right wasn,t this track nearly completley round or it give you the impression it had no straights

jeffb said:
mikadene racing at dillington i remember racing there inopens there in the 70s and the80s with blue wish and blue moon if i remember right wasn,t this track nearly completley round or it give you the impression it had no straights

[/ quote Giving your age away jeff :oops:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back