The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Askern

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
shud be a good fun day be nice to see the new track cant wait herd loads of good things about it

sassysadie said:
Hope everyone has a good day. Hope no one falls and I dont mean the dogs. Asken have a habbit of denying things.  :(   :(   :(   :(
Could you elaborate on this?or do you mean don't have too much to drink :cheers:

Fleesh said:
Another 40 minutes on from Blyth roundabout.
A1 Pontefract turnoff, you turn off just before an overhead bridge. Take first right after turnoff, over motorway bridge and the take the left after the bridge. Follow the road to the end then turn left into Campsall. Follow the main road through the village and out the other side past the Sport Centre on your right and continuing to the very end of the road (you will be opposite a motorbike place). Turn left,  drive past the garage, over the railway line and the track is on your left hand side in the middle of a row of Bungalows. If you reach a roundabout you have gone too far.

A 19 NORTH OF DONCASTER :thumbsup:

now now morris lets not take any notice of some mindless people this topic was about whos going to askern in the morning nothing else theres enough crap on this site without anymore

THAT IS SO TRUE GRAHAM. ASKERN IS A MINT TRACK. :cheers: I JUST CANT UNDERSTAND WHY SOME PEOPLE WOULD PUT SUCH A MINT MID COUNTRY BEND VENUE AT RISK..AT THE END OF THE DAY, IF ANYONE HAS A PERSONAL PROBLEM WITH THE TRACK. THEN IT IS THERE CHOICE AS TO THEM ATTENDING OR NOT.

im coming up with tony warren and dave smith with a full van

so that as just doubled your takings :- "

also i havent forgot your donation see you in the morning

GARY :cheers: :luck:

least u no there will be at least 15 dogs and that will b garys lot :- "

What has falling over and Askern denying things got to do with "Who's going tomorrow?" If you have a problem with the track take it up with them.

I hope tomorrow is a big hit at Askern and the track is as good as people say it is, we are running short of bend tracks big time, we need to do all we can to keep them!

ziggy said his trap lads will do the traps ,but need someone to measure the yardages out,also no dogs allowed in club.

NEILPEM said:
ziggy said his trap lads will do the traps ,but need someone to measure the yardages out,also no dogs allowed in club.
And get through the racing asap according to what's been said on flappers

milly said:
sassysadie said:
Hope everyone has a good day. Hope no one falls and I dont mean the dogs. Asken have a habbit of denying things.  :(   :(   :(   :(
Could you elaborate on this?or do you mean don't have too much to drink :cheers:

No drinking has nothing to do with this, no point in elaborting its just a bit of personal venting, which I realise is totally the wrong place to do it. So iam sorry if this caused any offence. I did not put this on to sir up shit as some people seem to think I did not know people were so prickley on this web site so once again for the prickley ones sorry. :oops:

PS IAM OFF TO SEE MY SRINK NOW!!!!!! :wacko:

sassysadie said:
milly said:
sassysadie said:

No drinking has nothing to do with this, no point in elaborting its just a bit of personal venting, which I realise is totally the wrong place to do it. So iam sorry if this caused any offence. I did not put this on to sir up shit as some people seem to think I did not know people were so prickley on this web site so once again for the prickley ones sorry. :oops:

PS IAM OFF TO SEE MY SRINK NOW!!!!!! :wacko:

No offence taken hope all goes well at srinks lol Geoff :wacko:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back