The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Aslan Petticoat Junction

aslan

a totally addicted
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Got a couple of pics of Autumn (owned by my parents, bred by me) whilst I was there briefly during my trip south.

She is 7 months.

Sire: Gr Ch Aslan That's Amore

Dam: Ch Phoenway Blue Anjil

I am very happy with her progress.

what a lovely girl :* are you going to show her? or do your parents show?

She's a very pretty girl Lana :wub:

whippynit said:
Yes my parents show. She did quite well in baby puppy classes taking a Baby in Show and a number of group wins. But now she's hit the big kids classes, eligible for challenge. I'm hoping it won't be long before she's 'in the cards'. She got Minor Puppy of Group on Saturday.

aslan said:
whippynit said:
Yes my parents show. She did quite well in baby puppy classes taking a Baby in Show and a number of group wins. But now she's hit the big kids classes, eligible for challenge. I'm hoping it won't be long before she's 'in the cards'. She got Minor Puppy of Group on Saturday.

she is a real stunner hope she does well for you

Lana she is lovely :wub: :wub: Wwell done with her success :cheers:

Thanks everyone!

I think she's lovely too. :b Still waiting to receive some pics of her brother Ryder who now lives over in WA. Will post when I get them.

aslan said:
Got a couple of pics of Autumn (owned by my parents, bred by me) whilst I was there briefly during my trip south.
She is 7 months.

Sire:  Gr Ch Aslan That's Amore

Dam: Ch Phoenway Blue Anjil

I am very happy with her progress.

WOW!!! What a lovely Girl!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Congratz for very nice results :thumbsup:

I wish you very much succes whit her in the future!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty little girl :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]Autumn is Beautiful[/SIZE] :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Lana she is just gorgeous...what a lovely feminine & curvaceous girlie :wub: :*

She is LOVELY, Lana - gorgeous little girl and I hope she does you and your parents proud.

Gill

here is an update on Miss Autumn at 10 months ...

pics taken last weekend.

Directly side-on is a stacked pic. Ears up and slightly front on is a free stand.

AutumnStckd1Jan09k9.JPG

AutumnJan09free1k9.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back