The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

At Last

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just weighed roxy today, she is 15lb at 12 weeks. So she should make 30lb? That rite???

Just weighed roxy today, she is 15lb at 12 weeks. So she should make 30lb? That rite???

yup thats right weigh her again next week and double that then weigh her @ 20 weeks and add on 4lb and c which is the closest. ;)

Everyone has their different ideas but it all depends on how you keep your pups. Are they kept very fat, fat, a bit podgy etc.

Should I add another one Carole :lol: Take their weight at 13 weeks, double it, add 2lb. :thumbsup:

Everyone has their different ideas but it all depends on how you keep your pups. Are they kept very fat, fat, a bit podgy etc.
Should I add another one Carole :lol: Take their weight at 13 weeks, double it, add 2lb. :thumbsup:

mickey whizz was 15lb @ 13 weeks someone told me as he was back to ghd to double iot and add 15 so that wud have made him 45lb he was 50lb lol

jinx its just various formulas ive heard over the years. my pup rio was 22lb @ 20 weeks and she now weighs roughly 26lb so i found that 2 b a good one just interested to c if it works for anyone else or whether it was a coincidence ;)

p.s rio was a very fat puppy lol

Just a little update on roxy. Weighed her tonite and she's 18lb 3oz at 15 weeks, comming on great :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hows the rest of the litter getting on? Hope they are all doing well :) . Leigh

Just a little update on roxy. Weighed her tonite and she's 18lb 3oz at 15 weeks, comming on great :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Hows the rest of the litter getting on? Hope they are all doing well :) . Leigh
Daisy is doing great Leigh, she weighs 15lb 2oz ,so it sounds like Roxy is quite abit bigger :thumbsup: :lol:

Any new pics of her?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a little update on roxy. Weighed her tonite and she's 18lb 3oz at 15 weeks, comming on great :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Hows the rest of the litter getting on? Hope they are all doing well :) . Leigh
Daisy is doing great Leigh, she weighs 15lb 2oz ,so it sounds like Roxy is quite abit bigger :thumbsup: :lol:

Any new pics of her?

Hi geoff & hazel looks like daisy's having fun, looks as if your going to get a light weight just what you were after :thumbsup:

Have got some picts, will get them up soon.

How's Roxy doing Leigh, and what weight is she now?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back