The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

At Long Last,i Get To See Flyn's Puppies.....

alfyn

Ban puppy farmers
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
After a long wait,& a 3 1/2 hour trip,i've finally got to see my Flyn's gorgeous puppies.

I'm afraid i made a big cock up & accidentally deleted all the first lot of photo's off my camera (w00t) :oops: ,so by the time i took these photo's,the pups were all ready for a sleep.

Lilly

lilly1.jpg

lilly2.jpg

Holly

holly2.jpg

holly1.jpg

Willow,this is the girl that Steve & Martin are keeping

willow1.jpg

Jasper

jasper1.jpg

jasper2.jpg

Polo

polo2.jpg

polo1.jpg

Merlin

merlin1.jpg

merlin2.jpg

Dilly

dilly3.jpg

dilly2.jpg

& finally Zorro

zorro1.jpg

zorro2.jpg

& here they all are at the end of a tiring photo shoot

PICT0084.jpg

:wub: Getting Cuteness overload!!!!!!!! (w00t) :wub: Gorgeous

how gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

SO WHICH ONE ARE YOU HAVING ???? (w00t)

[SIZE=21pt]Ahhhhhhhh!!!!![/SIZE]

Gorgeous Babies Debs, Love the Colours, They Look Lovely :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wub: :wub:

They are really scrummy Deb, eer they dont look much like thier daddy do they :- "

Ahhhhhhhh gorgeous babies i wouldnt know which one to pick :wub: :wub:

Karen said:
They are really scrummy Deb, eer they dont look much like thier daddy do they :- "
Well I think Jasper has shades of dad in him :thumbsup:

:wub: Lovely pups Deb.

Karen said:
Karen,having had Gsd's for years(all black & gold's),it's strange(but lovely) seeing pup's sired by your dog that are such an assortment of colours.

But having seen these pup's today,i must say that Jasper,Dilly,Merlin,Polo & Lilly remind me a lot of Flyn as a pup.They're also quite typy to some of the Elmanash pup's that i've seen.

they are all gorgeous debs :wub: :wub: lovely colours and markings :thumbsup:

I know which one Debs is having (w00t) I have the power to read her mind :lol: .

Gorgeous wee babies :wub: o:) :huggles: :wub: o:) :huggles: :wub: o:) :huggles: :wub: o:) :huggles: :wub:

Well c'mon Juley spill the beans which one :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dilly would be my pick, they're all lovely though and they have fab markings :wub: I'd be really proud i one of my dog's had sired that lot!!!!

They look lovely ......Holly and Dilly are my 2 fav's, but they're all gorgeous :wub:

Juley said:
I know which one Debs is having (w00t)   I have the power to read her mind :lol: .
I wish [SIZE=14pt]I[/SIZE] had that power! :wacko:

Go on Juley,tell me which one i'm having :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back