The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

At Long Last,i Get To See Flyn's Puppies.....

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Mmmmmmn :wub: Jasper and Polo :wub:

oh god i couldnt pick any of them!theyre all gorgeous! :wub: :wub: :wub: well done flynn! :thumbsup:

They are all just :wub:

But Jasper does stand out :huggles:

It's interesting that a lot of you love Jasper :wub: , as all things being equal,he is going to own someone here on K9 :thumbsup: ;)

Aah, they're lovely Debbie, well worth a 3 1/2hr drive! You must have struggled to tear yourself away! :)

Well I think Zorro's the cutest! :*

[SIZE=14pt]right come on who's having Jasper (w00t) [/SIZE]

They are all gorgeous don't think i could pick one :wub: :wub:

Lovely photos. lovely puppies. Zorro wins my award for cuteness :huggles:

Oooooooooooooooooooo! :* :* :* :wub:

Gorgeous! Zorro has got that certain something :wub: - extreme cuteness!

Thay are all lovely :wub: :wub: :wub: but Jasper and Merlin are my favorites :thumbsup: .

They are all gorgeous. Lilly is just too cute :wub: :wub: Looking forward to seeing lots more photos. Hope they all manage to find homes with k9ers :luck:

:wub: :wub: :wub: Super dooper looking puppies....

Have checked my lottery again, just in case :- "

Do they all have homes yet? Not that Im looking of course :ph34r:

Seeing all these puppies is making me think its about time Meg had a little sister

Natalie

Well come on Debbie - have you decided yet ....... or is the K9 someone for Jasper - maybe YOU :lol:

Janimal said:
Well come on Debbie - have you decided yet ....... or is the K9 someone for Jasper - maybe YOU :lol:
No,i'm not having Jasper,& i'm going to keep you in suspense on this one! :sweating:

And,have i decided? err,well sort of :unsure: ,but i'll let you know when they're 8 weeks old ;)

Here's a few more photo's to keep you going :D

Lilly

db0b5ccc.jpg

Holly

ae7988eb.jpg

Jasper

bf1d65e1.jpg

Dilly

cb1bfcae.jpg

& Zorro

2a7069a1.jpg

Blisssss - they are adorable :wub: :wub: :wub: Im going to have a bet here :- " - its HOLLY> :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back