The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Atlanta Pups Today

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Dave you will have to go elsewhere now to comb your hair --LOL

when the bitch moves out of that whelping box you will get your bed back --

best of luck they look healthy and bright--more than i can say for you --lol

steve

:wub: awww they r gorgeous look very healthy :luck:

thanks for the nice comment :thumbsup: sadly we have had to put to sleep the black beauty :( :( she had a dislocated tibial crest which showed as the day progressed.... and we had to bite the bullet, and do the best for the beauty :( :( the vet will need to answer a few questions :rant: as he is been a bit cagie about the subject. dave/di

so sorry dave/di about the pup,but i have given you my opinion on what i would do about the vet,good luck with the other two :luck:

hellbound said:
was it snowing Dave ?? whats she got all over her, lol, :) you have  done a great  job with that whelping box wall to wall carpet,  :thumbsup: just like to ask you are you sure that Dachshund down the road did'nt get to her before Danny,? :oops:   the fawn pup looks the same lenght as sky already, ;) lol, you have done a great job looking after sky the best as only ever been good enough and thats just what you have given her the best we could'nt have wished for a better home for her, just so sad you did'nt get your dog,  :( but  the girl's  look beautiful  :thumbsup:   we will be up to see them when there running around,  :)   :cheers: best of luck to the people getting a pup, worth £££ in breeding alone  :thumbsup:   :luck: ( that Dashshund was a crufts champion ) :)

racing dachshund, :cheers:

so sorry to hear that david u must be gutted RIP 2 the little one :(

[sorry to hear about the pup you lost dave but all the best for the other two they look lush. :*

[/b]

sorry to hear abouut the little one horrible when that happens :( gd luck with the other 2 though

Sorry about the black pup David :luck: with the other 2

poor little thing :( sorry to hear this dave good luck with the others :luck:

So sorry to hear about the black pup David i know you like this one the best...i could tell when you were on the phone when they were first born, you kept going on about her

Good luck with the other 2 :luck:

I am really sorry to hear your bad news Dave and i know just how you must be feeling right now but like you said to me you still have the jewel and two little gems as well best of luck with those two --hope hey give you hours of pleasure ---Chin up mate !!!

steve :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

you know first hand steve :cheers: littluns thriving :cheers: :thumbsup:

BIG THANK YOU :cheers: :thumbsup:

to steve bell for offering me one of his dog pups(ONLY ONE LEFT) and to shelly and family for similar offer :cheers: also thanks to tony/ yvonne for there help and offers of help and advise from johng, gary/denice, colin/ allison( doing due claws :thumbsup: ) :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back