The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Attn: Nigel

aslan

a totally addicted
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Nigel what does the warn level mean beneath my avatar and post info to the left of screen? :wacko:

this is taken from the board rules aslan:

The Warning System

We operate a warning system for all members. Initially all Members have a warning level of 0%. Any Member found to be breaking any K9 Community rules or disrupting the Community in any way will have their warning level increased. The level of increase will be at the discretion of a Moderator or Administrator and will be tied to the seriousness of the problem. Any change in warning level will be notified to the Member and reasons for the change given. Any Member reaching 100% will be banned from the Community. If a Member is causing a problem, as well as an increase in their warning level other measures may be taken, such as preventing future posts for a period of time or the requirement that future posts be checked by a Moderator before being displayed on K9. If a Members warning level reaches 50% these additional measures will definitely be taken but they may be taken before that. There is no automatic method for a Members warning level to be reduced.

We have implemented this warning system when using the K9 Community forums to help maintain the relaxed and welcoming atmosphere of our community.

Thank you for choosing K9 Community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

Oh my goodness! Have I done something wrong then because it has only just appeared there and it doesn't appear on every body's :eek:

Initially all Members have a warning level of 0%

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Aslan

Everybodys got a warn level but a member can only see their own warn level, so you are the only one (apart from moderators) who can see you'res.

Oh duh! :wacko: Stupid me :teehee: :- " After 12 months on the board you would think I would know these things! Thanks Mark and Vicky!

I posted a topic about this a couple of days ago in K9 News - New Guidelines and Warning System

Don't worry Aslan, a different board, reptile board that I joined, has these warning levels. I thought, "why me and no-one else " etc. I also find it very off putting, since joining that board, ( months ago), I have made 8 posts in total.

Not me at all......... :(

Am trying hard to ignore the warning level on K9, but so far haven't been posting as much.

You can all stop heaving a sigh of relief.... :D .

Lyd

It probably wont be long before some of us are bragging about our warn levels, :p I mean how many points for a giant sausage picture (w00t)

Or two gooseberries nestling in blue fluff! (w00t)

The counter-culture could be alive and well on the K9 board. :teehee:

BeeJay said:
The counter-culture could be alive and well on the K9 board.  :teehee:
I think the counter-culture is indigenous to this board. The moderators are the worst :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back