The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Aurora Borealis X Greyhound

unwanted

THE CAP
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
TANYA AS JUST BEEN ON THE PHONE TO TELL ME THAT MILO (NCH AURORA BOREALIS)OUT OF (JOHN LEE HOOKER X CHINA SUNRISE) IS GOING TO BE A DAD MID NOVEMBER. PUPS OUT OF HER GREYHOUND (TOP HONCHO XDROOPY'S HANK) THIS IS A 54LD GREYHOUND BITCH TELEPHONE TANYA FOR MORE INFORMATION ON 07776157141

:thumbsup: well done Milo, good luck Tanya should be some good pups around next year :luck:

an irish bred greyhound, top honcho is a great dog and most of the droopy's line are great to, these pups should be good! goodluck :luck:

TANYA HAS HAD A SCAN ON THE GREYHOUND BITCH AND THEY SEEN 6 PUPS BUT COULD BE MORE SO FINGERS CROSSED EVERYTHING GOES WELL.IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED TELEPHONE TANYA ON 07776157141 FOR MORE INFO

looks like tanya going to have her work cutout again, but she loves it, :cheers: good luck :luck: we should both be looking after pups at the same time, our dogs raced together and are now going to be dads together, :thumbsup:

tanya as informed me that the greyhound bitch lined to nch Aurora Borealis is dew to have them on the 16TH NOVEMBER all going well

Just phoned Tanya the greyhound has started and so far there are 3. Think there is 1 brindle dog, a black bitch with a white muzzle and a very small fawn bitch. Looks like Tanya is in for a rough night.

Last edited by a moderator:
sharon whincop said:
Just phoned Tanya the greyhound has started and so far there are 3. Think there is 1 brindle dog, a black bitch with a white muzzle and a very small fawn bitch. Looks like Tanya is in for a rough night.
oooh, i'm getting sooo excited! i cant wait to find out how many, colours and sexes! :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

we will need some pics sharon :thumbsup: when all the puppys are born

:luck: good luck Tanya hope all well with mum and pups, :thumbsup:

good luck with the pups :luck: :luck: :luck: was ther any more or just the 3?

good luck tanya,

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back