The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Aurora Borealis

len

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Aurora Borealis sadly had to be put to sleep this morning, after a very bad break. The thoughts of us & Horden WRC are with Tanya.

Rip Milo

Thanks len for putting in about milo. :( Tryed to reply but my computer skills are limited. I am totally devisated that milo has gone and I,am going to talk to chris to put in a tribute to him. I cannot beleve it and my thoughts are also with john as i know he will be feeling it. I dont blame anyone or feel angry as accidents happen when you run with newly schooled dogs. It astonished me that milo go bumped all the way up the track and still managed to run a close race, running to the lure to find his leg compleated ripped and broken off, he died doing something he loved most bar getting a cuddle, racing. Hes now safe in my garden and with his buddy ray harvey.

Love you so much my darling little boy xxxxxxxxxx :( :(

So sorry to hear of your loss tanya. Our thoughts go with you.

RIP Milo :( :(

GREAT DOG R.I.P MILO,VERY SAD.THINKING OF YOU TANYA :(

so sorry Tanya,

we had some good racer between milo and hellbound over the year's,

he was a fantastic dog with the heart of a lion, and i know how much you loved him R.I.P Milo

So sorry to hear of your loss Tanya

Run free little one.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back