The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Aurora Borealis

oh god so sorry to hear such sad news RIP milo xxx

:( So sorry to hear this very sad news. RIP Milo :(

Remember the fun and good times you had, R.I.P.Milo

I am so sorry to hear of your loss tanya. i know that he was a cracking dog and we had some great races together.

R.I.P Milo

It was an terrible morning Tanya :( Im not very good at those type of things I just fell to bits when I saw him. R.I.P Milo. My heart is with you all.

Jackie

jackie thubron said:
It was an terrible morning Tanya  :(   Im not very good at those type of things I just fell to bits when I saw him. R.I.P Milo. My heart is with you all.
Jackie

I,am still totally numb jakie. I dont know where my racing stands see how i feel on saterday, i think i was just helpless and angry that everyone just stood there and watched rather than help. Probs shock i dont know. ted and gary were fantastic , gary came in with me when i put him to sleep. I should have known better racing him with a newly schooled large dog. theres not enough thought goes in really about large dogs running with lighter ones as handicapping is concerned. I only have my self to blame. my children are devistated. I just thank those who have took time out to think of him even just for a second and reply to the news. I dont feel so alone , its helped x

Think everyone was in shock Tanya. Its times like that when the strong people take over. Sorry if you think everyone wouldn't help you. Once again RIP Milo

Linda

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back